Catching Up

Forum: July 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2014, 04:40 AM
Veteran
Hey ladies,

I'm back for a short period of time! I disappeared early on in the year due to school. Between school and Adelyn, I've been finding that I don't have enough time in the day! However, lately school has slacked off a little and I remembered this site and that I haven't been on it in ages!

So how have we all been?
How's the little ones? Busy I'm sure, lol.
And anyone in our group expected another baby?
Or planning on another?

I think I am going to try for number two once I am closer to finishing school. I like the idea of having another baby since it seems Adelyn isn't a baby anymore but a wild toddler! And I also miss the baby stage.

But that's still over a year away which means Adelyn will be two or older before we start trying which gives me plenty of time to prepare.

July 3rd, 2014, 06:54 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I'm glad you're back!

So how have we all been? Super busy!! I resigned from my full time job to work more with my direct sales business and my kiddos, but I feel like I'm even more busy than before.
How's the little ones? Busy I'm sure, lol. T's a happy baby!! He's loving being outside this summer.
And anyone in our group expected another baby? Nope. I would love too, but I feel like I need a bit of a timeout with being pregnant/nursing (still pumping...I made it a goal to hit the one year mark!), so maybe in a few months.
Or planning on another? We would love to have another.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
July 3rd, 2014, 06:37 PM
Super Mommy
So how have we all been? Pretty good. Tomorrow is my last day of mat leave. I start work on Monday. I have mixed feelings about it. Part of me is sad because it's over but the other part of me is a bit excited about resuming my career and interacting with my colleagues.

How's the little ones? Busy I'm sure, lol. Marcos is doing great. He is so much more social since he's started daycare. He is very chatty, says a few "real" words but kind of has his own language going on right now. I'd love to know what he's saying! I think it might be a couple months more before he starts walking.

And anyone in our group expected another baby?
Or planning on another? No, we're still deciding whether we want a second one. If we do, we will probably aim for between Sept 2016-Sept 2017. Sounds specific but it's because we want to time it so that I can be on mat leave the whole year before Marcos starts school (saving $$ in the process), and once my mat leave is up, avoid paying for two kids in full-time daycare at the same time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search