Ran out of ink

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2008, 09:14 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
According to Rich I need to buy ink in the gallon size container(if they made them like that )About 8pm last night I ran out of ink 3 times, different colors. So this morning I piled Sebastian, Wesley and Zach into the van, did I mention it was raining?? Headed off to Walmart to get the newest Naruto DVD set that came out today, and I saw they had ink that I needed for a few dollers chaeper than Staples. Course I could only remember that I needed pink for sure but couldn't remeber to well what the 2nd color was . . . hmmm maybe yellow??

Get out to the van, oops nope it's light blue. Well maybe I didn't need it quite yet, just was getting low not out. So off to target to get the New Indiana Jones movie(yes I still have my childhood crush on the old guy )

Get home worn out and find that it was indeed the light blue that was running out. SoGet my las 29 pics printing again and no sooner did it print about 6, a message pops up saying to replace the light blue ink. So now I'm waiting for Nick and Kimber to get home so I can run out and get that pesky light blue ink.

Well at least now I only have 23 more pics to print off, good thing gas is back below $3 and I filled up on Sunday

October 15th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Wow, what a morning! I think I would be tired too after all of that! Did you get your light blue ink?

October 15th, 2008, 08:17 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Quote:
Wow, what a morning! I think I would be tired too after all of that! Did you get your light blue ink?[/b]
Yeap! Got done printing the rest off.

Now I can just scrap to my hearts content

October 30th, 2008, 12:19 AM
jellybeaninhk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL. I seem to run out of light blue first and have loads of yellow and pink left.

Thank you to .hoodihoo.this. for my beautiful siggie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search