Scrapbooks etc. magazine

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2008, 07:37 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I have been getting this magazine for over a year now and it occured to me a few months ago that they print 20% off regular price purchase coupons for Michael's in the magazine!!

These have come in very handy for school supplies. Kimber needed sketch books and pens for her drawing class and Nick need awhite poster board.

Besides the sketchs that they have in it, which are great, this is one of my favorite scapbooking mags to get. I renewled and got my sister a gift subscription for $10!!

October 16th, 2008, 08:26 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I bought a subscription back in June, for Child Find Canada (it was $60, because some money goes to Child Find) & I have YET to get one magazine!! I finally bought the fall issue, but I think I'm going to call if I don't get the next one. I ordered 2 other magazines at the same time & got both of them. Just not the one I REALLY wanted! But I love the magazine too. I will have to search for the coupons!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

October 16th, 2008, 11:44 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love SB Etc! I saw those coupons in there too! LOL I have a 2 yr. scrip. so I'm good till next Oct.

I did a page today using one of their photo collages- very easy & a quick way to print out 7 photos as one 5 x7 photo! I think I've found a new favorite tool, lol.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

October 16th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I love that magazine as well! I just wish it wasn't so expensive to subscribe to!

October 16th, 2008, 07:14 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Quote:
I love that magazine as well! I just wish it wasn't so expensive to subscribe to![/b]
Jerusha I was able to get it for $22 for the year (10 issues). I got it through my daughters school for a fundraiser. I ordered it about a month ago but haven't seen it yet. If you send me your email address I could forward the website to you if you were interested.
October 17th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
PMing you now - happy birthday to me!

October 30th, 2008, 12:23 AM
jellybeaninhk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's one of my favourites but I'm having a hard time subscribing as they want me to call them and with the time difference, blah blah. I have a friend that picks it up for me everytime he goes to the US (which is once a month lately).

Thank you to .hoodihoo.this. for my beautiful siggie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search