Pics

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is taking a long time! LOL These aren't even all the pics! I'm sure I've left things out- no pics of the souvenirs yet that we bought, etc. I got Layla a very pretty Mexican (cloth) doll. Each doll represents a certain part of Mexico & has her own name. The boys got necklaces, wooden instruments, bracelets, local toys... fun stuff.

Ok, next batch of pics are ready! This is the last I promise!

coming into port in MX (it was SO hot! Sweat was pouring off everyone just standing there!)

there was a little rain shower that cooled things off a tad which was nice

snorkeling- the 4 of us did this for a couple hrs. but I only have 2 pics- it was so fun I didn't want to get out of the water but made myself take a couple then I was back in! LOL

Last night-
the boys dinner buddy, Rob (also their great uncle now I suppose, lol) He was SO good with them, doing stuff & making the trip even more fun with a "guy" around
they love him!

my dad & stepmom

my step-grandparents?? LOL

All the servers singing "farewell" to us at dinner (they sang or danced every night)

The boys favorite dessert!!! I had it a couple times but it's SO rich- the inside is all hot liquid chocolate!

One of our servers for the week

the head maitre'd manager- he'd come around every night & talk to us, he loved Sam & asked him to stay on the ship! LOL I said only if his mom can come too!

Our stewardess who cleaned our room & made the towel art, etc. She was really nice

Our last towel

The last night there was a Mexican deck party at 11:30pm (boys were in bed) It was really something! All kinds of dancing, food... again, no pics!! I was too busy drinking beer & my favorite mixed drink "Carribean Breeze" !
Also, no pics of the Captain's dinner & cocktail reception. I could kick myself for not getting our pics with the captain!

So I think that's it. Like I said, we had an awesome time & I'd love to do it again someday!

Now it's time to be thinking of Halloween & fall & I'm finding it a bit hard to do after having such hot summer weather!

Oh, here is one more- this was taken on the ship & my dad bought it for me...

We also got group pics done that he is sending a copy of to me. There were lots of pics of us, mostly the boys (with pirates, etc) in the photo gallery (the whole 4th floor pretty much!) but it was just extra $$ I couldn't spend :-( So I was happy when my dad told me to get the one of me & the boys!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

October 16th, 2008, 03:47 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Again great photos. I love the one of you and the boys.
October 17th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Awesome photos! I am jealous of you! Hehe!

That cruise ship has come to the port in Saint John, NB a few times. I went to high school right across the street from the harbour so I've seen it a few times. Only could dream of being on it!

October 17th, 2008, 07:34 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
You and the boys has got to be my fave pic!!!

October 20th, 2008, 07:52 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful Island isn't it? I am really excited to stop in Cozumel. I can't wait to do some shopping, and we were there for our honeymoon, so we'll be there again celebrating 10 years. wow!

great pics...although I am not an Iguana fan. I would have been running far away from that with my camera flapping in the wind. When we were in our resort on the main land in Playa del Carmen, the whole resort could hear me screaming when one of those things were in my path. And the thing is, they are EVERYWHERE! So alot of screaming, even on day 6.

The blinky is clickable!!
October 21st, 2008, 07:09 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
great pics...although I am not an Iguana fan. I would have been running far away from that with my camera flapping in the wind. When we were in our resort on the main land in Playa del Carmen, the whole resort could hear me screaming when one of those things were in my path. And the thing is, they are EVERYWHERE! So alot of screaming, even on day 6.[/b]
LOL!!! There is a funny story behind that pic... we were walking along & the guy was holding it, asking if anyone wanted to hold it (it even had a little camo "diaper" on, lol!)
I of course sai no & so did Sam & the others...but Jake wanted to. So of course I wanted to take his pic... well, only afterwards did I find out it was $5 to take a pic!!! It was apalling & made me laugh at the same time so I just forked over the cash! So I tell Jake he better cherish that photo that cost 5 bucks before it was even printed! LOL

I LOVED Conzumel- it was my favorite stop actually. Not to mention cheap prices! LOL But I just really felt at home there, the water & snorkeling were great- just peaceful. We also went to a Margaritaville there for lunch too & I got 2 strawberry maragritas! LOL Jake & I did a conga line & a Mexican dance on stage which was so fun (and so not me!) But it was fun to break away & do something you normally wouldn't :-)
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search