Sorry to be mia

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2008, 06:39 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I haven't been feeling all that well since Saturday. My morning sickness is feeling like it did in those early weeks, blah. Queasy, very tired and I've been getting headaches. We were suppose to go to the pumpkin farm while taking Alex back to school but I didn't feel up to such a long drive. Alex made sure I got plenty of hugs during Sunday. He knows I'll miss him.

I have my late 20 week us this afternoon and Kimber is coming with me, she's very excited to see the baby. I'm going to see if they can check my blood level to mske sure that it isn't what is cuasing me to feel so bad.

On a good note, Sebastian is potty trained, finally to celebrate, Alex bought him Cars underwear

October 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww, Michelle! I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky & I also hope that it goes away soon!! *HUGS*
Congrats to Sebastian on potty training- tell him to talk to Layla!!!!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

October 21st, 2008, 11:22 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Sorry you haven't been feeling very well Michelle. I hope that you start to feel better soon. I never had sixkness with the kids, but I can imagine it is pretty nasty. Hope you are feeling better soon!

That is so great that you and Kimber are going to your ultrasound together. YAY! Are you going to find out what it is? Have you already? I think you have and I think you said you were having another boy but maybe I was dreaming? LOL!

Exciting!!

October 21st, 2008, 11:29 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
HUGS Michelle....I hope you feel better soon.

That is exciting about your ultrasound and the potty training! YAY!!!!
October 23rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Michelle

I completely understand how you are feeling. I have not done any scrapbooking since July when I got Pregnant. The m/s has been so bad. You would think being almost 18 weeks it would be gone but no. I just hope one of these fine days I can join you ladies again! Take care Michelle and hang in there.

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

October 23rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my goodness Michelle and Jen, I would have hoped by now that the morning sickness would have subsided. Yuck. I hope it is not a sign that the whole pregnancy you'll always have days with a sensitive tummy. Big hugs! I hope it goes away soon for the both of you.

The blinky is clickable!!
October 24th, 2008, 06:54 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
The u/s went great! Chase is still a boy

Still measuring where he should be. Kimber commented that his nose looks like Zach's and he has a cute little butt, she was cracking the tech up.

My OB said that I might have a touch of the flu, the kids have had coughs and running noses lately. My BP was normal so that was good.

Alex called later that night to make sure the baby and I were alright, my sweet boy

So now I am still just taking it easy. Laying on the couch and having major cuddle time with Sebastian, wesley and Zach when they all will stay still lol.

October 24th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - take it easy and I hope you are feeling better soon! Glad to hear the ultrasound went well

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search