For those without kids...

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So I picked up scrapbooking a few months ago and while I enjoy it, I don't have anything to scrapbook really! I did our wedding pictures...and I have a few vacations to do (which will be a page or two each)...but other than that...what do those without kids scrapbook? I can't WAIT to have kids, I'll never run out of ideas!

October 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Here are a few things I can think of.

Do some pages of your city (important buildings or nice parks)
The first snowfall
Do you have any nieces or nephews?

October 22nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Your & DH's baby pictures? Any house renos you have done? Family gatherings (Christmas, birthdays, etc).

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

October 23rd, 2008, 05:00 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Special events and holidays, every day things that you enjoy doing together...I scrap those too.

October 23rd, 2008, 05:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Family would definitely be one that I would do. We have a festival of lights every year around Christmas that I like to scrapbook and other holidays and events.
October 23rd, 2008, 06:47 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, Christine! I'm another without kids here. I've scrapped my wedding pics, and am currently working on vacation pics (Greece 06 & 08). I also scrap a lot of pages with my nieces/nephews & other family members. I've also started an Anniversary one of DH & I that I plan on adding a page to each year. Holidays, my kitty, and am thinking of going back and scrapping old pics of growing up, grandparents, etc. So there is a lot to scrap even without having kids yet. Yes, I am so looking forward to making a pg album and once we finally have kids that'll be so much fun to scrap!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 23rd, 2008, 07:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Maybe even an album about you TTC.
October 23rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would scrap whatever memories you have now that you want to remember. Even the simple ones.

Like I loved going out to the movies with the hubby before kids. A simple everyday thing that you wouldn't think to take a camera and capture, but I wish we had. Also we went out to a lot of those New Years parties..... Friends, one thing I don't scrap enough of are my friends. And of course me, like what are my favorite things in my life now.

The blinky is clickable!!
October 23rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies. I just need to bring my camera more places I think is the answer!

October 24th, 2008, 06:39 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I did a lot of pages of various things we did while dating. My mom always took pics when Rich came over, Rich was also an avide photographer back then.

I also plan on doing separate albums for each of us growing up

October 29th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did a whole album of our first home! Us standing by the "SOLD" sign, at the closing with the lawyer, moving in, painting and decorating, renovations, and our favorite spots around the house! It turned out really cute and I am SO glad I have it! You can also scrap any traditions that you and your hubby have together...we have pages of us picking out a Christmas tree and decorating it, carving pumpkins, baking and decorating cookies at Christmas, walking with our dogs, even doing simple household chores! We are expecting our first baby in Feb. and the other day my hubby made a joke about how the laundry is so piled up that is has actually become FUNNY!! So....I went and took pictures of the GIGANTIC pile of laundry and then us trying to wash and fold it all...haha! Anything I want to remember 50 years from now!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search