Lurking with a question

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2008, 09:09 PM
4boys
Hi ladies, I am hoping someone can help me out.

I have been scrapbooking for 7 or 8 years already and I love doing it. However, I only like using the 12x12 or 8.5x11 binder albums. I can't STAND post albums (hate them with a passion; can you tell I just finished fighting with one? ). My problem is it seems that stores only carry post albums now. I can hardly ever find binder albums anymore. Does anyone else still use binders and know either which stores I should look for them in or suggest websites where I can find them? Thank you for your help!
October 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
you know what i was finding the opposite a few months ago i couldn't find the ring binders, i like them for organizing my pages before i put them in a post bound one, this way i don't have to go in order. i'm in Canada and Superstore has a ton of them now and they are all pretty nice. some of the local stores carry them and you can find them on some online scrapbook stores

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

October 23rd, 2008, 04:50 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I see you are in Canada. I am too. Do you have a local scrapbook store or one that is close to you? They can usually order them in for you. American Crafts still makes them. Hopefully that helped a bit. I think it depends on where you live and what is available to you.

October 23rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know addictedtoscrapbooking.com has some American Craft albums too. So check there to see if you can order some on-line. I hate my post albums but was actually thinking of moving to the 3 ring 12x12 albums since I use so many embellishments and my pages are bulky.

The blinky is clickable!!
October 23rd, 2008, 06:51 PM
4boys
Thanks for the tips. I shop at Superstore all the time and I finally found one there this week so I bought it. They don't have them all the time though. I did an online search of a few different scrapbook stores and they are out there, maybe I'll just have to order online from now on.
October 23rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Stampin' Up also sells ring albums. They have 6x6 & 12x12 linen ring albums, in natural, mellow moss, real red & navy. The 6x6 are $19.95, and the 12x12 are $31.95. There's another option for you

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search