Hey all

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2008, 02:21 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Thought I'd pop in with what is going on. Baby is doing great, you can actually see him move around now lol.

I'm starting to feel better just really tired which could have something to do with Zach waking up at night. He did great for about a week and now he's back to waking. Right now he has a running nose and a cough, thought it was teething but most likel from the weather not knowing what it wants to do.

I am ready for posting the crop this weekend, can't wait and I hope you ladies enjoy the challenges.

I did get the next 3 Cricut cartridges that came out. The Christmas is like Old English, very nice and will be perfect for Christmas pics at my IL house. The other 2 are fonts which you can never have to many of lol. San Serif which is like the computer font and Blackletter which Kimber calls Old English so it goes very nicely with the Christmas cartridge.

I can't wait to start scrapping again, I'm just not feeling very creative right now. Comes with being tired I guess lol.

November 5th, 2008, 06:38 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
HUGS Michelle! I am glad to hear the baby is doing well. I hope Zach goes back to sleeping through the night for you.

I hope to be able to do some of the crop but not sure how much since I will be away on Friday and Saturday.
November 5th, 2008, 07:24 PM
jellybeaninhk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear that baby is doing well. I hope Zach gets back into a good sleep routine soon.

I thought the crop was for next weekend? Did I get that wrong? If so, then I'd have to miss it again. The inlaws are still in my scrap room.

YAY!! for more cartridges. I haven't bought any in while. I've been eyeing some and will start hinting at DH what I want for Christmas.

Thank you to .hoodihoo.this. for my beautiful siggie

November 5th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Hi Michelle, i'm glad your feeling better, sorry your tired, I hope Zach starts sleeping for you again, i know how hard it is on your body when they sleep great for a week and then not so great the next week, i am going to be away again for this crop, going to MB to see the parents/grandparents and we are only getting back on the 15th and then Tristan turns 1 on the 16th so no time to scrap but can't wait for the December crop

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

November 6th, 2008, 05:07 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awe- Zach let Momma get some zzz'. She could use them. I hope he starts to sleep through again. Hopefully it is a short lived phase.

The crop is next weekend right? I would be okay if it was this weekend because I am going to a 12 hour one here...(which Michelle, it is over here in my neck of the woods, but I hear that everything is always 30% off regular prices..it's a discount warehouse scrapbook store. I'll let you know how the prices are. Last time I was in a crop in Lake Orion, a woman there said she drove all the way out here (by lakeside mall) to go here, so it must be good prices...)

The blinky is clickable!!
November 6th, 2008, 05:17 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's so hard when little ones decide to not sleep through the night! The Cricut sounds so neat. I love reading what you get when you order new things! I will try to do the crop this weekend. I haven't been able to do one yet.

November 6th, 2008, 06:05 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're starting to feel better except for being tired. Hopefully Zach will start sleeping again for you. Your new cardtridges sound really nice. I can't wait for the next crop - I should hopefully be able to do more of the challenges this time.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 6th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Zach did sleep last night but we think it was from the PM cold medicine and it was in our bed. But I'll take almost a few more hours of sleep then what I was getting.

Yes the crop is next weekend, lack of sleep I haven't a clue what day it is sometimes. Or maybe I'm just in a hurry to see this baby lol. Hard to believe I'm almost in the 3rd trimester!!

November 6th, 2008, 09:47 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I'm sorry Zach is keeping you up Michelle! Hopefully he starts sleeping through the night again! And yay for your new carts! I want a cricut SO bad!! Yay for feeling the baby move! That is crazy you are almost in the 3rd tri!!

PS- I still haven't gotten the Sept prize I am so bummed.

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

November 6th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Quote:
PS- I still haven't gotten the Sept prize I am so bummed.[/b]
OMG you haven't!!! Oh Sweetie I will get something else out to you!! Drat the mail system

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search