Ahh! okay three gifts done (pics enclosed)

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2008, 08:14 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay all- I took way too much on I think when I decided to make gifts for Xmas. So I think some are going to be late. I've been neglecting the house, trying to get things done...but I have surgery on Friday, and I just don't think in my wildest dreams (even with a magical scrapbooking fairy) that I am going to get all this done in time for Xmas.

But here are pics of what I did get done. The first is a Teachers gift for Colin's teacher. She was Ethan's preschool teacher too, and I just LOVE this woman. She had her 1st grandaughter born right when Hope was born and she looked just like Hope..and this year she had a grandson born just a month ago, So this gift is perfect.

This one is for some friends of ours that we are going on the cruise with. She loves to show off her picstures from her trips, but she is not a big scrapbooker. So I saw this on twopeas website where she just made a cover and back with a binder ring, and then all you have to do is punch a hole in your 4x6 pics and load them in. Then you can just hand off the little "book" with all of your pics. It was super easy (it's just stickers and paper and rub on's...so maybe 20 minutes)

And this is for my Dad. He loves showing off pics of his grandkids...so much so that the pics get worn. He is one of those guys that stores his pics right in his wallet for spur of the moment gloating. So I made an accordian mini album with wallets. The blank space I added some thoughts about my little ones...Like Ethan is the gamer, Hope the drama queen..on and on. But then I just added a snap to the front and a tie that he jsut wraps around the snap to keep it shut.

Now off to finish 12 more pages for 2 calanders and 2 arcylic wedding albums...yikes!!!! I think my paper trimmer is going to see a lot of action today!

The blinky is clickable!!
December 17th, 2008, 08:18 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those are great!!! I'm sure they're going to love them!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
December 17th, 2008, 08:21 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Those are all great!!!

Is your surgery a follow-up to the last one you had? keep us updated

December 17th, 2008, 08:29 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great job Chanda! They are all so beautiful. Good luck with getting the others done and good luck with your surgery.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

December 17th, 2008, 10:26 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good job, Chanda!!

I hope Chanda doesn't mind me answering about her upcoming surgery.... if I recall, she is getting her tonsils removed.....

December 17th, 2008, 11:04 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Chanda those are all beautiful! Stunning!!!! I am in awe. The recipents are going to love them.

Good luck with your surgery on Friday. I will be thinking of you. Make sure Paul waits on you hand and foot when you get home.
December 17th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Top Chef
W O W Those are AMAZING!!!!! I *love* the first one. So beautiful and elegant. I have just my scissors. Glue. Material. Oh, a glue gun. Nothing else. Too cheap to buy any accessories!
December 17th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Those are super cute. Great job and good luck on the surgery.
December 17th, 2008, 01:07 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Good job, Chanda!!

I hope Chanda doesn't mind me answering about her upcoming surgery.... if I recall, she is getting her tonsils removed.....[/b]

Of course I don't mind...I am so busy I guess I forgot to mention that I am having surgery..oops sorry gals.

But yes it is for the tonsils. It's something that has needed to be done for a long long time..and since I already met my out of pocket expenses this year with physical therapy and the other surgery, I'd figure I should just go ahead and get it done before the end of the year so all the expenses are covered. But hey- at least I can look at it this way....I won't overeat over the holidays that for sure. I guess day 5 post op is the worse, and that lands right on Xmas eve.

The blinky is clickable!!
December 17th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Veteran
Wow those albums are soooooo well done!!! I always love the look of your pages. Good Luck with your surgery I hope you recover quickly!

December 18th, 2008, 06:35 PM
jbc0827
You do such a wonderful job with your projects! I wish I had a 1/4 of your talent!

Good luck with your surgery!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search