your Christmas

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2008, 06:43 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was your Christmas?

Did you have any scrapbooking tools or supplies under your tree or in your stocking?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

December 26th, 2008, 07:23 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a great Christmas! The only thing I got was a huge pack of these really cool letters you can punch out and us on pages. They came in all different colors and sizes. I can't wait to use them!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

December 26th, 2008, 05:31 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Well my 4 new Cricut cartridges got stuck in Utah on the 19 and is suppose to be here on the 29. So I get an extended Christmas

December 26th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I got lots of fun goodies and even a few scrapping toys! I haven’t had a chance to play with any of them yet though

For scrappy gifts I got some cricut mats (always nice!) and adhesives, Xyron Creative station with refill, and a cropper hopper organizer

Now to get all the other presents put away so I can play!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
December 28th, 2008, 07:06 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
We had a great, bust Christmas! My sister got me a storage box (the only one she could find though, I need to search for more!) filled with scrapping stickers & goodies. Sadly, I did not get the Cricut I asked my mom for. She had no clue what it was I saw her yesterday & I explained what it was, so maybe I'll get it for Easter now??

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

December 29th, 2008, 09:19 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a wonderful holiday! I got a storage container with a bunch of stickers and matting paper. I am excited to use them! I haven't had a chance to do more than organize the stuff, but even that was fun!

December 29th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Marike's Avatar Super Mommy
well I got the expressions as my early xmas present and I bought myself a crapton of stuff (ribbons, grommets, buttons, paper etc) but my mom got me one of those organizer caddy bucket-looking things for my glues, scissors, pens and stuff, and she got me some 12x12 refills. Little does she know that I have barely started on my scrapbook ... eep

December 30th, 2008, 03:25 AM
pjcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pjcherry Send a message via MSN to pjcherry Send a message via Yahoo to pjcherry
it was nice christmas (even tho DH is gone till spring) no scrapbooking stuff this year, but i did get 50 dollars so i may just go out and but something.
December 31st, 2008, 05:22 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
We had a good Christmas this year! We didn't do anything with any of our family since DH's side usually does the Christmas thing but mine lives 14 hours away so we usually don't do anything together. DH's stepmom decided she didn't want to do Christmas so I had to make the turkey dinner. It was exhausting! LOL! I loved eating it though!

I got some scrappy supplies - some stickles, some riff raff (alterable laser cut chipboard, very nice!), cuttlebug embossing folders, and some stamps. I was sooo happy!

December 31st, 2008, 07:12 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a really good christmas..us and my brother and his family stayed at my parents christmas eve and Tatyahna woke us up at 5:00am to open presents(Crazy I know..but that is tradition in our family..we went back to bed after opening all the presents!) I got 3 cricut cartridges Dreams come true, Tear drop, and Happily ever after and the sweet stack and some embellishments!

December 31st, 2008, 08:12 AM
jbc0827
I got a bookcase to make a scarpbboking area in the dining room. My dad also got dh and me $50 gc to Wal-mart so we think we are going to get another bookcase. My mom got me a cricut cartridge- Cuttin Up! I also got lost last week looking for a store and ended up finding the coolest LSS so I want to go back to it and get some stuff for me as a present to myself!
December 31st, 2008, 11:28 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Christmas was good, the boys had so much fun. i got a 2 year subscription to Canadian Scrapbooker, a new paper trimmer, this time a good one it's a bigger one, but i have been having problems with my portable ones cutting straight. i got the Cricut jukebox and 3 cartridges, Mickey Mouse, Cars, and Jasmin and i got a 100$ michaels gift card and i bought an embossing gun, some powder and a tool caddy with it. Oh i also got the Cricut Design studio, does anyone have it? I put it on the computer but i am a little scared to hook it up to my circut i've read some ladies machines don't work properly after installing it.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search