Don't it figure

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2008, 10:14 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
My rechargable battery for my camera won't hold it's charge

Which made taking Christmas pics a very big challenge as it kept turning on and off. But I did get some good ones. Of course my digi camera is about 3 or 4 years old and the battery is good for 300 hours of charging and I think I've gone over that

I do have a number of LO's done so I'll have to wait until my new battery gets shipped from Kodak to get pics of them. I'm glad it's just the battery and not the camera!

December 29th, 2008, 09:11 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My batteries are doing the same thing I have to pick some new ones up too!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

December 29th, 2008, 09:25 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup, mine are doing it too. I have just been using Duracells. Bad, I know! I need to get a new charger and batteries.

December 29th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Yup, mine are doing it too. I have just been using Duracells. Bad, I know! I need to get a new charger and batteries.[/b]
My smaller camera I could use other batteries but with this one it's a square battery and since it is an older model I can seem to only find it at the Kodak online store.

December 29th, 2008, 01:22 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw, that stinks!! I would hate not to be able to take pics. I hope you can get a replacement soon.

December 29th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Marike's Avatar Super Mommy
Have you looked at www.bestbatt.com? They sell generic versions of batteries at very reasonable prices and I've purchased from them several times so I can recommend them. I don't know if they carry the one you're looking for, but they had batteries for my dh's 5yo camera and he was thrilled cuz it's been collecting dust due to the manufacturer battery costing half an arm and a full leg.

December 31st, 2008, 05:25 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Thanks for the link! I had to buy myself a new charger last year at Christmas. I had my first camera for two years and after using it every day and charging the batteries right along with it it died. So I picked one up last year. It was an energizer one and it works well. It was $40 but they marked it down to $30 and when I went to the cash it was saying $50 so I asked and they took their jolly time but the lady gave it to us for $10! So it was a good deal!!!

December 31st, 2008, 09:27 AM
Got my battery and it's charging!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search