January scrap goals?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2009, 11:03 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
So does anybody have any goals for this month when it comes to scrapbooking??

Mine is to stay caught up for this month(so far so good!)And also to get December done and any other stray pages I may end up finding

11 December layouts to get done!

January 5th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to finish the birth announcements, and get caught up on Jonah's baby book. MIL wants me to do a virtual scrapbook of our wedding (happened in May, but we just got the pictures) but I'd like to do paper first, just to familiarize myself with the images before jumping into a medium I know nothing about. She pretty much said that if I don't do it, she's going to get software and do it herself, and well it's MY wedding so I want to do it. I'll probably do a few pages just to get her off my back about it.

I'm thinking maybe I'll just do some paper pages and scan them in, which I've done in the past. LOL I think it's easier than a virtual scrapbook!

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
January 5th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Marike's Avatar Super Mommy
I need to catch up big time - almost 8 months worth of photos to go through. I would like to get at least the pregnancy (just 1 photo! lol) and birth pages done.

January 5th, 2009, 11:57 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would like to get any pages from 2008 done. I think I just have family vacations left to do.

I also need to finish some pages from 2006 that I found the pictures from Luke's birth finally. Then I think I am good until the birth of Joel.

My goal is at least 10 pages!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

January 5th, 2009, 12:27 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Now that I'm over my scrapping block (until this past weekend, I haven't done ANY pages since October ), I'm hoping to just get ANYTHING done. I scrapped most of Christmas, so I'd like to go back & do some more of the boys' baby pictures. I'm only 6 & 4 years behind!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

January 5th, 2009, 01:07 PM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Sounds like me...I need to catch up on 7 years and 3 years worth of baby pics to scrap! Hopefully my monthly craft night with the girls will help keep me moving along on it.

January 5th, 2009, 01:41 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Goals? As in setting a goal for getting so much done? I never seem to stick with my scrapping goals!!! I'm still working on those 2006 Greece pages. My MIL is also starting to ask about more pages for Hannah (our niece & her 1st grandbaby) so I need to start working on those as well. Hopefully I'll find some time for scrapping soon.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
January 5th, 2009, 02:25 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd like to re-do baby book so I only have the stuff in there we really need. DS is two now, so I need to get on it! I also want to get a pg book started for the baby due in June. Then I want to do all my stuff from high school, college, DH's stuff before I met him and since I met DH. It's a lot and I don't expect to do it all this month.

January 5th, 2009, 05:50 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I would actually just like to scrapbook. My major goal though is to go through all of my photos that I have developed and decide which ones I need to scrapbook. The other goal is to print any photos off at the end of the month (that I took in Jan). I hope to do this every month so I am not having to print 100 at a time when I get really behind.

As for how many pages I want to get done I am going to strive for 10.
January 5th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh geez, I don't even know where to start. It would be really nice if I could finish up to Carter's 6 month pics....but thats setting the bar a little high I think. I'm SOOOOO incredibly behind!!!!!!!!
January 6th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
I would like to finish TJ's baby scrapbook (19 pages left) which will get his up to 4 y/o (he is 9 )
January 6th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
in all honesty i would be really happy just to finish the crop challenges, i have been so unmotivated lately and i really really just want to get some done, and learn to scrap faster

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search