Are there any FREE programs out there?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2006, 07:49 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love how digiscrapbooking looks. But are there any free programs out there for a beginner? I usually catch on pretty quickly...
Due January 2nd with baby #3!

January 23rd, 2006, 10:08 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didnt even know this board was here!
I don't know if there are any programs out there or not but I think since I have nothing else to do I will do a search and see what i can come up with

I found this after i already posted : ) I also posted it with the other links
http://www.scrapo.com/members/
you can upload pics and do all kindsa neat stuff on there!

After i go get my finace up and off to work I am gonna try it out and I will let you know how it goes

January 23rd, 2006, 01:13 PM
Heather1628's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Heather1628 Send a message via Yahoo to Heather1628
I use Photoshop
January 23rd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't have photoshop. I have picture it, which DOES make album pages. But I like the real textured look like a real scrapbook.
Due January 2nd with baby #3!

January 23rd, 2006, 01:35 PM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With the scrapo thingy you can upload pics/graphics for backgrounds and make it look that way w/out using photoshop.

I did think of something.. You can go to www.tucows.com and get a demo version or you might be able to find shareware that you could use!
Maybee it will help!

Id send you a copy of mine if I could!!

January 23rd, 2006, 05:57 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Don't have photoshop. I have picture it, which DOES make album pages. But I like the real textured look like a real scrapbook.[/b]
I've made a few pages with Picture It. They look textured. I"d post a few I made on there but photobucket is being a PITA right now so I"ll try to post some later. I switched to Digital Image Pro about 6m ago. Its less expensive than alot of the other programs and its like Picture It but you can do alot more things with it.

January 23rd, 2006, 07:40 PM
dansgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hello ladies~ I LOVE to digi scrapbook...I'm thinking of starting a home-based business where I take people's pics and make digi scrapbooks, cards, wedding announcements...etc.. I use Scrapook Factory Deluxe. I got it awhile ago at Staples I think. It was kinda pricey..but WELL worth it. I would like to try other programs as well.
February 1st, 2006, 12:34 AM
Send a message via AIM to antsarmywife08 Send a message via Yahoo to antsarmywife08
Hi Dansgirl! im New here. I love what u did with ur digi scrapbook. i never made anything like that on paper or on the comp. i used to to grahics. which is different. i love scrapbooking but i never have the stuff or the time. i guess im not that creative. But i hope they sell that software so i can have my hubby buy it for me

Hi again. sorry!! hehe. they dont have that on Staples.com any more. they give me only 3 results for business software and t-shirts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search