I hope DH doesn't kill me!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I asked DH last week if I could get some new fonts for the cricut after he got paid this week. He said sure. He really likes to see me busy, I think, because I had a period of slight depression after we had the baby, I quit my job, and then we moved. I really just laid around the house missing my old life. So anyway, he is glad to see me busy again, and said I could get a few things....

Then I needed to get a new cell phone, because my old one fell out of the diaper bag and sat in the yard during a rainstorm all night. I had some money saved and set aside for it, and then the phone turned out to be free!

SO.... I took advantage, and I said "You said I could buy some things...." DH said "yes..." and I said "So, can I buy those things, and then buy other things on the same order with my phone money? He said sure, why not....

LOL, so I bought Jasmine, Storybook, New Arrival, AND Paper Pups (Paper pups and Storybook were splurges! I've been planning on getting Jasmine and new arrival) THEN I bought two extra cutting mats, a spatula, and a "rub it, scrub it" stamp cleaning mat. I had design studio in my cart, but I decided that was just too much, because I also needed to buy a potty chair for Jonah, flea medication for the dog (he doesn't have fleas, it's the kind that keeps him from getting...) and then I also have to update the dog's microchip information which costs a small fee.....

I guess I can ask for forgiveness LOL

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
January 15th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see what you come up with using all your new goodies!!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
January 15th, 2009, 05:06 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I am jealous! I REALLY want the Storybook cartridge. Have fun with them!
January 16th, 2009, 09:29 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom

I'm jealous. I need to wait until after Valentine's Day to shop. Though I've hinted left and right about what carts and supplies I'd like as a V-Day gift!

January 16th, 2009, 10:45 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Oh how much fun are you going to have!!!

I couldn't tell you how much scrapbooking has helped me, After our 6th and 7th miscarriages i was diagnosed with post partum depression. I had no clue you could get it after losses.

Rich is all for scrapbooking since it makes me happy

January 16th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Oh how much fun are you going to have!!!

I couldn't tell you how much scrapbooking has helped me, After our 6th and 7th miscarriages i was diagnosed with post partum depression. I had no clue you could get it after losses.[/b]
I didn't either until my miscarriage. I definitely had it though. I don't think I was fully recovered when I got pregnant with Jonah, and then add to that the major life changes. I really think DH is happy to "have me back" It really does help me focus more, and feel like I have gotten something accomplished during the day when I work on a page(which spurs me on to do other things like get dressed and shower LOL) I am trying to stay off medication, and I honestly think that getting back into a hobby like this has helped a million times over! I don't ask for much otherwise, so I don't think he minds me spending this money

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
January 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM
jbc0827
Isn't it easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission?

Have fun with all your great scrapbooking finds!!!! I can't see what you come up with!

I have been depressed a good part of this year. I need to focus back on scrapbooking- I think it will help.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search