New~Chit chat thread!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I went to Michael's yesterday and got a bunch more paper, some ribbon and the corner rounder tool! Well, I thought I got the corner rounder tool, but what I actually got was a punch that rounds the corners as well as cuts 2 round areas out of the corner of the photo. I don't know how to explain it. Like two parallel semi-U shapes. So I had to go back today to get what I really wanted. And I went to a different Michael's that has much more stuff than the one near my work. I'll be going there from now on I have to check Joann's too, I only went there once.

January 25th, 2009, 05:50 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Sounds like great stuff Christine!

I am really hoping I get some scrapping time in today. I want to use my new birthday purchases. However homeownership is getting in my way. LOL We are going to hopefully finish up DS bedroom. We started it in the fall and still have a few finishing touches to do. We bought stuff to organize his closet so I am going to work on that today. When he goes down for a nap though I plan on breaking out my cuttlebug! YAY!!!!
January 25th, 2009, 10:08 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I've been keeping my feet up and getting some more scrapping done. Gee I sound obssessed about scrapbooking

I was hoping to get to Archiver's and see if they have any more of the Daisey D's roll on tape stuff, I have a coupon for 30% off one item that is burning a hole. Plus DVCW has 15 new paper stacks out that I want to check out at JoAnn's but Rich is keeping me home lol. No walking that much.

January 25th, 2009, 10:25 AM
jbc0827

Michelle, tell Rich you need to be up walking. It will help you when labor hits. And it should get labor going for you especially since you are already 3cm. And of course you sound obsessed with scrapbooking. I think we all are! LOL
January 26th, 2009, 01:27 PM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ladies! Hope you are all doing well! I have not been around much in the last few days. I have been working on getting my boys room re-decorated. What a big job...but also a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures.

I made the curtains!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

January 27th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Oh how cute Jen!!! Luke looks so big sitting on his bed

Well ladies I have my growth scan in a few hours and then(hopefully)my last check up. My check up is with my regular OB not an associate and he is more understanding as to what I request. So Cody could be here tomorrow as he has his surgery day on Wednesday's. Wouldn't that be nice

I will certainly update. Rich is taking the rest of the day off to be here with the kids but I think I might be able to talk him into going to my check up since Nick and kimber will be home.

January 27th, 2009, 08:53 AM
jbc0827
Good luck Michelle! I can't wait to hear what the dr says.

Jen, I love the boys room. Luke looks so big on his bed! Great job on the curtains.
January 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
The u/s wen great. The machine they use at the hospital is amazing! I got 2 pics of Cody's profile, one has his tongue sticking out and his sweet little foot.

I'd rather not talk about my check up as I'm pissed to say the least. Guess I need my kidney to explode or my BP to put me on deaths door before I will be induced.

January 27th, 2009, 01:11 PM
jbc0827
I am so sorry Michelle. Are you still sitting at 3 cm? Time to try some at home inducing methods.

I think it is so cute Cody was sticking his tongue out at you. I can't wait to see your page with that pic!
January 28th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Michelle! Sorry it did not go so well!

Jen & Eric

January 28th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I am so very uncomfortable. My hips, well my body is not use to carrying around an extra 36# that is all in front. I seriously can hardly walk, I get 2 hours of sleep and I get heartburn from drinking water. Not the end of a pregnancy that I've had before. I'm one of those that love being pregnant

January 28th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm on Facebook

Michelle Momsoccerteam

January 28th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable mama!! I ALMOST know how you feel...I have 3.5 weeks until my due date and this is my first so I am VERY uncomfortable! I must admit tho...I think this whole situation will make for a very cute scrapbook page! haha...just picture it...do a write up about how miserable this sweet little boy has made you! All you wanna do is meet him and then when you finally DO get to see at least a picture of him, he is sticking his tongue out at you! haha...I bet he is singing "ne ne ne ne boo boo!! I'm not coming out mom!!!!" haha...you'll appreciate it one day!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
January 29th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Valeri~ That is so funny LOL !!! What a great idea! Michelle I think you should do it!!!

Jen & Eric

January 29th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Sorry to hear the appt didnít go as planned at that youíre so uncomfortable, Michelle

Jen - Adorable room! You did a great job on the curtains!

Jen (sydandlogan) - I know what you mean about homeownership getting in the way - I always say that once one project is done Iíll have all the time to scrap.... But something else always comes up!!!

I want to go shopping but Iíve spent way too much recently and my SU! Order came yesterday so I need to play with all my already have new stuff first!! Iím almost done with my craft room so hopefully Iíll be able to craft a bit today. I just need to make a few tags, organize my stamps, and Iím set

Cadenís 2nd bday was great! Iíll have to post a few pics of the stuff I made and the actual party

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
January 29th, 2009, 10:33 AM
My computer is possed! I tried all day yesterday to get the u/s pics and page I did uploaded but the printer and computer said the software needed installing. Well it was never uninstalled so it made me mad to say the least. So I just tried to upload from my camera and it worked fine! Go figure.

I did finally figure out what kind of camera I'll be getting. A Kodak Easyshare Z1285. It's only a 5x zoom but it has 12megapixels! My current camera is a 12x zoom but only 7mp. I found one at Staples for $179.99 and it has a rebate of $50 which is a really great price. So as soon as we can save the money(hopefully before the rebate ends)I'll be getting a new camera

January 31st, 2009, 09:47 AM
I sent out my swap items today, I am so very sorry I haven't got it out sooner

January 31st, 2009, 03:00 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone is sick here today..colds and fevers!!
I hope to get some scrapping done tonight after the girls go to bed!!

January 31st, 2009, 05:52 PM
Jamie~ Hope your family is feeling better soon. Take care! ((HUGS))

Jen & Eric

January 31st, 2009, 08:42 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Jen i love your boys bedroom, the curtians are awesome i love the fabric, Luke looks so adorable on his big boy bed

ah Michelle i'm sorry your are having such and hard time at the end of this pregnancy, I hope Cody get's here soon, oh and i requested you as a friend on Facebook

Jamie i hope everyone gets better soon.

I'm being my own worst enemy for scrapbooking lately, it's like i'm scared to sit and do it so i find excuses not to, i think i'm just really overwhelmed with how many pictures i have just sitting in the box and don't know where to start

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search