New~Chit chat thread!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2009, 07:52 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tamar~ I know what you mean when it comes to pictures. I went though all mine last month, it took 2 days but once it was done it was great!

How is everybody today???

Michelle~ How is Mr. Cody???

Yesterday I got to Michael's and got some new paper. I also found some Thomas the train paper for Luke's Birthday party pages...

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

February 2nd, 2009, 08:20 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tamara~ I know what you mean about pictures..it seems like I do a ton of pages but I still have a ton of pictures I want to scrap...Maybe I just take to many pictures!!

Tatyahna is feeling alot better..AaLiyah still isnt feeling all the way better..And I am feeling better still have a sore throat and nasty cough...I hope to get some scrapbooking done today...

I have been cutting a ton of stuff out with my cricut..we are going on vacation on the 14 to ohio and I will have alot of down time so I want to have a bunch of pages planned out so I can scrap when we are sitting around doing nothing!!

February 2nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Hi ladies. I had a really busy weekend and I am trying to recuperate. Aiden is playing and Micah is crying in his crib because he doesn't want to nap but I REALLY need the break right now. I am just exhausted!

On a brighter note, I scrapped all weekend when I could AND watched Pride & Prejudice 5 times. LOL!

February 2nd, 2009, 09:32 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I think Cody is way to comfy where he is

I have my 38w appointment, which I didn't think I'd make it to lol. Oh my I'm not looking forward to the weight check, let's see I was 172 last week

February 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Jamie~ It will be nice to get a bunch laid out so you won't have to think! I love when I pre-plan pages! Hope you and the girls are better soon!

Jerusha~ I know what you mean by needing a break. Luke stopped wanting to take naps 3 weeks ago. So know I have him do rest time which only last for about 45 mins. Some days I just want to sit and cry because he needs a nap so bad. By 8pm I put him to bed I can't handle him anymore.

Glad you got lots done over the weekend! Can't wait to see!

Michelle~ Good Luck at the Dr. Cody it is time to come out so mommy starts feeling better! Hang in there girl only a few more days!!! (((HUGS)))

Jen & Eric

February 2nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
jbc0827
Good luck at your appointment Michelle! I hope it is better than last week's.

Jamie- I hope both girls feel better soon. I like your scrapbook plan!

Jerusha- I have been in your shoes about needing a break sometimes. I cannot wait to see your pages from this weekend.

Is Michael's going to be getting any new paper in soon? I feel like they have had the same paper for a couple of years now.

I think I have organzied enough so I can actual start scrapping again. I got some pictures printed over the weekend so I am ready to get scrapping.
February 2nd, 2009, 06:16 PM
I've been premaking birthday pages. So far I have Darian's done since his birthday is Friday. Tomorrow I hope to get Wesley and Sebastian done.

February 2nd, 2009, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

I have my 38w appointment, which I didn't think I'd make it to lol. Oh my I'm not looking forward to the weight check, let's see I was 172 last week [/b]
When is your actual due date? It must be just a few days before mine! SOMEHOW we need to get these babies OUT!!! Any ideas???!!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
February 3rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Quote:

I have my 38w appointment, which I didn't think I'd make it to lol. Oh my I'm not looking forward to the weight check, let's see I was 172 last week [/b]
When is your actual due date? It must be just a few days before mine! SOMEHOW we need to get these babies OUT!!! Any ideas???!!
[/b]
Feb. 14 is my due date and he will be coming out very soon

February 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM
Our best friends had there baby today! I's a boy Eli Scott. 9lbs. 1oz. I am so happy for them they have a 3 year old little girl and about 1 1/2 year ago they had a still born baby at 22 weeks then another miscarriage at 8 weeks. So this baby is a huge blessing to them.

Jen & Eric

February 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
WOOHOO I'm down to 166#!! Due to my cold I've seem to have forever lol. Still at 3cm but I have dropped. I do feel alot better as to why he isn't inducing me. Cody has plenty of fluid and weighs about 7.4#(+/-). His head is down but not just where it would make labor productive. He reminded me of Sebastian birth of 12+ hours and the back labor.

Next appointment is next Tuesday. But my OB did let me know he will be at the hospital this weekend and has his gloves ready

February 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
WOOHOO I'm down to 166#!! Due to my cold I've seem to have forever lol. Still at 3cm but I have dropped. I do feel alot better as to why he isn't inducing me. Cody has plenty of fluid and weighs about 7.4#(+/-). His head is down but not just where it would make labor productive. He reminded me of Sebastian birth of 12+ hours and the back labor.

Next appointment is next Tuesday. But my OB did let me know he will be at the hospital this weekend and has his gloves ready

February 4th, 2009, 04:34 AM
Haha, that is so funny Michelle. I hope that you go soon, the end is so uncomfortable. And I know you want to see him soon!

JEN I cannot believe that you still put him to bed at 8. Are you kidding me?! LOL! Aiden goes to bed between 5:30 and 6 with no nap. He still needs the sleep! Micah goes to bed around that time too. Usually it is around 6, but on reaaaaly bad days, 5:30! Right after supper and bath and stories, he goes straight to bed!!

I have to post my pictures of the weekend today, I have been slacking!!

February 4th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Michelle great news!! Keep us posted!

Jerusha~ If it put Luke to bed at 6 I think he would be up by 3 or 4am. This child has never been a good sleeper. I said if Joel is not a good sleeper I will loose my head!!!

How old are you boys again? Luke will be 3 the end of this month.

Jen & Eric

February 5th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Aiden is 3 and Micah is 14 months. I guess I am lucky they are pretty good sleepers, tho usually up between 5:30 and 6. But that is 12 hours sleep! They usually wake up and come out here once but usually before we go to bed, so it works out for us.

It is going to be a long day. It is just after 8 and my hubby is working a longer shift today so I am really tired and crabby. LOL!

February 5th, 2009, 06:39 AM
jbc0827
Has anyone heard from Michelle? I hope this means that Cody has made his arrival!
February 5th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I was just wondering the same thing about Michelle!!!

Jen & Eric

February 5th, 2009, 09:48 AM
No Cody yet.

I did go to L&D but for another headache and some other issues. Turned out the Cody was dehydrated. His little heartbeat was in the 180's. With plenty of IV fluid and demoral for my headache he was fine. We got home after 10pm and I was worn out plus my booty hurt from sitting on the bed in triage for so long. It does look like I am coming down with the flu or at least getting rid of it. The thought of trying to give birth with a stuffed up nose would be impossible right now. So the 3rd time's the charm since I've to L&D twice already lol

I am back to scrapping today, keeps my mind off stuff.

February 5th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I'm sorry Michelle. Hope you start feeling better soon. Lots of prays your way!

Jen & Eric

February 5th, 2009, 10:28 AM
If I could get rid of this cold I'd be fine. Course with 9 kids with different stages of having a cold I was bound to catch something

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search