New~Chit chat thread!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2009, 09:14 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to check in and see how everybody is doing!

I also wanted to see how many pregnant Mommies he have right now?

I am 30 weeks and 4 days! I am feeling very uncomfortable at this time and have tiny little feet in beaded in my rib cage! It feels wonderful He He! I can't wait to see our little Joel!

Michelle~ I know you are ready to pop! How's it been going? Give us an update! We can't wait to see pictures of little Cody when he comes!!!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

January 20th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I just hit the 35 week mark yesterday!! Audrey Grace will be our first baby, so we are SOOO excited!!! I have to admit I am now to that uncomfortable point where I just want her OUT!!!! I'm trying really hard to keep my pregnancy album up to date and even a little ahead so that I can just focus on her album once she's here!! Everyone keeps warning me that I won't have any time to scrap with a newborn! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
January 20th, 2009, 01:37 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We just found out yesterday we are having another boy!! I am close to 21 weeks, so I am feeling pretty good. The heartburn is killer, but other than that I am ok. I just finished an album from a friend's wedding, so I am excited to give it to her. I just need to go get a different ablum, I think or add some extenders to it. I keep taking more and more pics, so I need to get started on some new pages! I have so much to do!!

January 20th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Wow congrats to all you lovely ladies! I will live vicariously through you and your new babies! Keep posting thier pics and layouts for me! I can't have anymore. Too high risk and there is a possibility of death on both accounts, so my lovely hubby was fixed.

I am not feeling too good today. What is everyone having for supper? We are having glorified KD. What is that, you might ask? LOL! I will share my recipe - kids love it!

2 packages of KD, prepared
1 medium onion, all chopped up
1 cup of of cooked peas (I always chuck it in with my noodles)
1 lb. ground beef (or you can use chicken, hot dogs, whatever)
1 can tomato soup (not prepared, just dump it in)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Mix it all together, dump it in a casserole pan and pop it in the oven at 350 for about 30 mins. Yummo.

January 20th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Um, what is KD?

January 20th, 2009, 03:37 PM
jbc0827
Quote:
Um, what is KD?[/b]
I am wondering the same!

Congratulations ladies!!!!!! I have to live vicariously through you since my baby making shop is closed for good! I cannot wait to see pics of all your newborns when they finally arrive.
January 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Valeri~ You are really close to your due date ! Your due date is the same day as my Luke's Birthday! He will be 3!!! It is a great day to have a baby! You will be on when she comes!!!

Amanda~Congratulation on another BOY !!! That is so wonderful! Now you get to start thinking of a name! I have heartburn bad too this time around! Yucky!

Jerusha~ Hope you are feeling better soon! I was going to ask the same thing what is KD???

What we are having for supper Um, not sure yet! I don't feel like making or eating a thing. I think we will have some leftovers !

Jen & Eric

January 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
I was wondering about KD also. I havent' even begun to think about dinner yet. Something with hamburger in it.

We had to cook all the meat over the weekend because Sam decided to shut off the freezer and we didn't know until it was too late. Thankfully it had just thawed and was able to save the meat. That and my freezer is about bare right now.
January 21st, 2009, 08:28 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday(after forgetting on Monday)I'm 168, which explains why my hips and ligaments are seriously hurting to the point I can hardly walk.

I have to go in to get an u/s for Cody's size, we could be looking at a 10#, God help me Wesley is our heaviest at 9#. I just pray that the epi works if Cody is that big. I have to get it done at the hospital since I'm high risk(kidney stents)

The good news is I'm already 2cm, only 7cm to go. Yeah I can pop a baby out at 9cm with no problems So in a week I've gone up 1cm.

As much as I love feeling Cody move, sometimes it just plain hurts. I swear he is just feet, knees and elbows lol.

Right now Emma is home sick from school, Zach has a crusty nose, a few of the other kids have running noses. We of course are invited to my neice's 3rd birthday party Saturday, so I've been pushing the water and OJ trying to get them feeling better. I just hope I don't get sick. One of my fears has always been being sick and trying to give birth with a stuffed up nose UGH!

January 21st, 2009, 08:37 AM
jbc0827
Michelle, 2 cm is good. Hopefully you dilate quickly and labor will be short. I also hope he isn't a 10 lber. I hope the kids get better soon. I hate this time of year because it seems like the sickness never leaves!
January 21st, 2009, 09:21 AM
I hope it quick to lol. At least being at 2 I can't go back

January 21st, 2009, 10:43 AM
Michelle~ Wow a 10lbs baby! Glad you are at a 2!!! That is great!

Jen & Eric

January 21st, 2009, 11:58 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
For everyone who wants to know what KD is..............................

Kraft Dinner or otherwise known as macaroni and cheese in a box. I am pretty sure you don't have it in the States...we just have it here in Canada.

We sure do have quite a few pregnant ladies on this board. I can't wait to hear the good news that healthy babies have arrived!
January 21st, 2009, 12:37 PM
KD that is so funny ! I would have had no idea it meant that! Thanks for clarifying!

Jen & Eric

January 21st, 2009, 12:42 PM
jbc0827
I just about have my scrapbooking area organized. I just need to go through my paper and need to find something to put my good pair of scissors and tape runners in. I was thinking a little basket since I will be using those everytime I scrapbook.
January 21st, 2009, 05:39 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
awe all you ladies are making me want another baby sooner rather then later. I can't wait to see all your babies and the pages you will create for them.

Rusha that sounds yummy i might have to try that. we have the in-laws here for the week and my bil David and our friend joe are all coming for supper so i made Lasagna

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

January 21st, 2009, 06:17 PM
I was thinking it was something like that, but wasn't sure. We have the mac and cheese in a blue box, but I don't think I've ever called it KD.

Wow, Michelle, 2 cm! That is great and I hope he's not 10lb!!

January 21st, 2009, 08:04 PM
Quote:
I just about have my scrapbooking area organized. I just need to go through my paper and need to find something to put my good pair of scissors and tape runners in. I was thinking a little basket since I will be using those everytime I scrapbook.[/b]
That is great! I love when my area is all nice and organized I feel like I get a lot more done!

Jen & Eric

January 21st, 2009, 08:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Mine doesn't stay organized very well. I need to get my scroffice organized.
January 22nd, 2009, 08:16 AM
Oh that does sound yummy!!!

Well I have my growth u/s on Tuseday, I am nervious to say the least lol. Rich says Cody will be gere before then YIKES. I am in denial that he can arrive at any time. The only thing I have ready is blankets and his hospital bag

Guess I should probably get the clothes out and cleaned EEEKKKK!!!

On the scrapbooking front I did reorganize how I have my paper set up. I now have the paper I use the most closest to me and the seasonal farther away. I have been working on staying caught up for this year, I need to premake my neices doulbe page for her birthday. I get to use my Disney Princess cartridge WOOHOO!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search