Michelle?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2009, 05:51 PM
jbc0827
Just checking on you. Any steady contractions?
January 25th, 2009, 03:36 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Well on Friday after 4 pm I callled Rich at work and told him 'Come home NOW' as I was having those pulling contractions and was very irratable. By the time he got home(an hours drive)I had a horrible migrane headache going on.

We get to L&D, hooked up to the monitors and that wonderful IV and my BP was 167/95. I have never had a problem with high BP, never. So then the battery of tests blood, urine, checking for pre-eclampsia. My headache didn't go away until I got a shot of Dimeral which burned my vein OUCH!! My BP was down to a more normal number 143/67. The contraction stopprd about 1am. By this time I was doing a 24 hour urine test so I knew there was going to be no baby.

By about 9am my OB came in checked me, I'm at 3cm woohoo and said I could go home, keep my u/s and check up appt for Tuesday. So we will see what is going on from there.

I came home a slept on the couch with Zach, Wesley and Sebastian cuddled on me(yeah they missed mommy lol)until it was time to go to my neice's birthday party. I did have to take the 24 hour catch uo to the hospital and get a blood draw after 8,

I did get a few scrapbook pages done and started after we got home from that. My neice's birthday page is missing 2 pics that my sis took for me and is going to email. One of the pages I've started is called False Alarm, which has a pic of all the baby stuff set up in the hospital and a pic of me thaat Rich took of me looking not so good lol(that one will have to wait until I finish the one use camera).

So no Cody yet

January 25th, 2009, 07:01 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Sounds like he might be here soon.
January 25th, 2009, 07:16 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
False alarm. I hope he comes soon! I think it's sweet your little ones missed you.

January 25th, 2009, 07:27 AM
jbc0827
Poor Michelle. That headache must have been awful. It does sound like Cody will be here soon. I think the hospital keeps you if you are 4 cm. So close!

Keep on resting. That was so sweet that they were cuddling with you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search