New Cricut Cartridges

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
What does everyone think?

I believe there are 4 regular carts (sponge bob, Hanna Montana, A Childís year (silhouettes), and a font called Ashlynís Alphabet. Then there are 3 solutions cartridges - Stamping solutions, Kitchen and Bath Decor, and European Decor. There is also supposed to be a stamping kit with cartridge.

Some screen shots are posted on this blog...
http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/

So far for me, none of them are must haves. I like the font and a few on the Childís year cartridge look nice, but Iím not sure if its enough to buy - Iíll have to see what the rest of the cartridge has when its released. Same with the solutions carts - maybe, but maybe Iíll just go to my LSS and use theirs Iím interested to see whats on the stamping ones but so far it looks like a mixture of stuff I already have in some form or another on all my other cartridges.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
January 25th, 2009, 09:17 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Sweet!! I see a lot of them that I will be getting. I despise Sponge Bob but like the hamburger, bubbles and underwater seaweed, kelp. Also not fond of Hannah Montana but it's a font cartridge so those are always good to have.

All the other's will be first on my list, of course

January 25th, 2009, 10:57 AM
jbc0827
I think Ashlyn's Alphabet looks great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search