My "Projects"

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
I still have more to 'organize' but for now, I wanted to share pics of my "Craft Area" in our basement and see if anyone had tips or idea's for me.

This is an overall view of my table space...pardon the full garbage under the table and my bags, etc under there as well!

I still have to go through the drawers in the green unit. I have sooo much junk! I'd love to get another of the white unit ($29 at Target) which has the cases for drawers....but I'd rather spend the $30 on a Cricut Cartridge right now! OH! THe red lid container that's on top of the white unit I found at Target this weekend for just $1.99!!!! It's a leftover from Christmas but it's made to store ribbon! WhooHoo! The little green table is Kaylee's area...although I tend to pile my stuff over on it! Shhh! Don't tell her!

And then this was a mini album I made for my DH's Nana. She was 85 a few weeks ago. I got the album at ACMoore for $1.99! I actually picked up a few and plan on making them for the grandparents for Valentine's Day. Gotta get going on that one!

Anyhow...here are the pages that were in it. I snapped them before leaving my IL's that day! Don't ya just love my MIL's slipcover on her sofa!?! (The flash killed the one of the poem that was inside the cover...I found it on the net...it's not an original :blush) Also...I though it was cute to add in pics the kids had drawn. Kaylee's 'cake' was made into a sticker...she's loving that machine as much as I am!

Thanks for looking!

February 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
That is awesome! I am jealous of your space. How nice that you have somewhere for her to sit and play! I love the mini albuM!

February 3rd, 2009, 09:46 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I first have to say about your scrapping area, I'm still cleaning the drool off my keyboard

Oh I envy you ladies so much that can have your own space

I love the mini album!!

February 3rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great job with your scrapping area!!! I really need to reorganize my area - it's a mess and I haven't touched it in weeks. It's so sweet that Kaylee has her own space to.

And I love the mini album. I also picked up a couple of those albums when I was at AC Moore a few months ago, but haven't done anything with them yet.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 3rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
great space and great album.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

February 3rd, 2009, 12:02 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Your space looks awesome! So organized. No suggestions here except go out and buy that cartridge...you deserve it!

That album is so cute. Great job!
February 3rd, 2009, 12:06 PM
jbc0827
I really like your space! The album is great! I love the idea of using the kids artwork in it!
February 3rd, 2009, 12:33 PM
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Thanks girls!

I bought simple little hooks from target that I was thinking of putting on the wall in front of my tabel to hang scissors and such on bunt...since I don't use my fancy/shape scissors all that often...I'm holding off on doing it.

I did start the V-Day albums this mrongin after I posted this though. I'm on a roll but forced myself ot take a break for lunch and to sit and watch a show with Vanessa. (and this is how I watch Nick Jr. with her! )

February 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You did a great job with your space! I'm jealous, it's bigger than mine! I work at a little round table in our bedroom! I shouldn't complain though, it's still better than the kitchen table!

Love the mini album, she will too!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

February 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You did a great job with your space! I'm jealous, it's bigger than mine! I work at a little round table in our bedroom! I shouldn't complain though, it's still better than the kitchen table!

Love the mini album, she will too!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

February 3rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Great space. If I keep up with this, I'll have to take over my own space too.

Love the mini album, great job!

February 3rd, 2009, 10:19 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i love that little kids desk where did you get it? Ryland loves to scrap with me and i could use the drawers with it

you have a beautiful large space to, the mini album is beautiful i love how you incorporated the kids art work

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 4th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Quote:
i love that little kids desk where did you get it? Ryland loves to scrap with me and i could use the drawers with it

you have a beautiful large space to, the mini album is beautiful i love how you incorporated the kids art work[/b]
The desk was given to me 6 years ago from my Aunt who got it in Target. It's a Crayola Brand desk, not sure if they sell it anymore.

But...that being said...I did see drawers that are colored like the desk is and I'm actually toying with buying 2 drawer sets and then attaching a shelving board across the top to make another area for my other daughter!

Thanks for all the nice comments about my space. I was just emailing a friend and said how it feels so good to have my own little space in my house. It serioulsy is little... but it makes me feel relaxed when I sit there and scrap, knowing it's my space. As a SAHM, you tend to get lost in your kids lives...now I have a space when I make time for me.

February 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
Great space Cindy. You did awesome. I love how organized it all is...a woman after my own heart!

February 4th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Oh geez! I'm not even close to being as organized as I'd like to be!

But my budget holds me back. I want at least 2 more of those white organizer drawers...plus some sort of 'track' that I can clip pics up on without needing tacks, just clips...kind of like clothesline style...but a track? Not sure if they even make that?

Actually, I think I just gave myself an idea!

February 4th, 2009, 08:49 PM
cowboybrowns's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to cowboybrowns
Your album is awesome Cindy!

February 4th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Love your space and great job on the mini albums!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search