Yet another addiction!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Add storage/organizers to my list of addictions. I seriously have problems.

I love, love, love the Sterlite Craft Cart that has 7 drawers which are 12x12 containers. I bought one a month ago or so and felt I needed at least one more. Well...it was on sale at Target for $26 this weekend so I grabbed a second one. Right now I have it on my table, next to the first one...and it's over-kill, I think? I also don't know what I want to use each drawer for - though I have 3 that already have pages in progress inside them so it could be awesome for that!

My table looks small now. and yet, when I put the cart on the floor...it seems too low and not as handy as I'd like it to be. I think one of you gals had one on each end of your table top???? It looks like I need to re-design my work space. :biggrin:

And prove to my husband that I absolutley NEEDED that storage cart!

February 8th, 2009, 06:50 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Oh you would love to come organize my space, it needs some serious help

February 9th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom

I know...I love to try and organize things...keeping it organized though is a whole other issue!

February 9th, 2009, 07:47 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I hear you! I try keeping my scrapbooking stuff separate from the kids school stuff or snacks and it isn't easy.

February 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to BeckyM
I'm not sure if you're thinking of my setup or not, but I have 2 of those storage carts (without the wheels) placed on top of my table. I then added a shelf over the carts to give me additional storage, used 2 milk crates to create another shelf as well. I don't have much space so I went up with my storage. LOL! And I'm sure you'll find things to put in the cart with no problem. Mine are mainly filled with 12X12 paper - sorted by color mainly on the left side. The right side is by patterns, seasons/holidays, words, speciality, etc.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 9th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I wish I had a dedicated scrapping space!

February 9th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Yes!!!! That was the set up I just cannot get out of my head!

My problem is that my table sits at the edge of the stairs ...and I can just see it now! The kids come running down and knock the one storage cart over! So...at the moment, mine are sitting side by side and it's actually growing on me a bit.

February 9th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Oh, that could be a problem - I could see the kids doing that to. LOL! Mine is in a corner of the basement so it's against a solid wall. I'm sure you'll get used to how you have yours set up.

February 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I love your scrap space, becky - especially since you have one of the crop challenges taped up in that pic (i do the same ).

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 9th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. LOL! I find it easier to copy & paste the challenges onto 2 pages and then I tape them up so I can work off of them. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that.

February 10th, 2009, 04:29 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. LOL! I find it easier to copy & paste the challenges onto 2 pages and then I tape them up so I can work off of them. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that.[/b]
I do it, too. I usually put all the challenges on one page with the layouts I want to use if they aren't part of the challenges.

Sometimes I think I spend more time organizing my scrapping stuff than I do actually scrapping! I need another one of those carts, too! Mine has paper in it and then I have a three drawer on top of it, so it doesn't roll very well.....

February 10th, 2009, 05:46 AM
I love the cart for my paper...and I'm thinking I might use the one to organize just papers. We'll see!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search