Sticker Question

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2009, 04:30 PM
ASailorsWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a question about organizing stickers. I have a ton of stickers and letters and I feel like every time I try to find something I have to go through each and every one. I've been looking at lot lately (every where we go) for some kind of storage but so far I havent found anything that would work. What do you use? Any tips would be wonderful!!

Thanks!

February 16th, 2009, 05:02 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Well first I have these plastic folders and I put everything into them according to the theme, like Christmas or Sports or Love. I put papers, stickers, embellishments and everything inside them so that when I do a page like that theme, I can just look in one place.

This is my boy themed folder

Then I have them in my storage cube and I just pull them out as I need them

Or my MIL bought me this...to hold everything I haven't organized yet. I love it!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 17th, 2009, 05:29 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
I am sooo jelaous of that set up! I like the idea of the pocket organizer. Kind of like a giant coupon organizer but for stickers?

Anyhow...

My stickers are all in one drawer in my storage cart so right now, they aren't all that organized.

February 17th, 2009, 07:45 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have mine hanging on my pegboard - sorted by type. I like the pocket idea too!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
I also have folders for just letters as well. It makes it easy to find things that I am working on!!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 17th, 2009, 08:11 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have so many alpha... I use the Making Memories organizer (not the carousel- it's white w/3 little drawers in front) for my alpha. Smaller ones in front but for the most part it's organized by color. All black alpha together, etc.
For regular non-alpha stickers, I don't use that much. But they're in a photo box, organized by theme (flowers, Christmas, halloween, etc)
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

February 18th, 2009, 08:25 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Quote:
Well first I have these plastic folders and I put everything into them according to the theme, like Christmas or Sports or Love. I put papers, stickers, embellishments and everything inside them so that when I do a page like that theme, I can just look in one place.[/b]
I have mine in an old CM folder by theme and keep the ones that aren't open in a different folder.

February 20th, 2009, 05:24 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Oooohhh....a pegboard!

(Can you tell I'm still trying to get my area set up 'just right'? )

February 20th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a little case thing that has 6 drawers. It holds all my stickers and is organized like this:
1-Alpha and numbers
2-Family and friends
3-Holidays
4-Vacations and trips
5-Love/wedding/baby
6-Misc.

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
February 21st, 2009, 05:46 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Add me to the "stickers aren't all that organized" side! But...I honestly don't use them very much. I have the alpha ones separated from everything else. The only issue with the alpha ones though, is they're all the "leftover" letters. I can't spell ANYTHING with them. I don't really like alpha stickers for that reason.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search