Challenge #1

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
This one is a colour challenge. I was doing the dishes the other day and discovered that these two colours on Aiden’s fork and knife really look nice together! So try to create a layout incorporating lime green and royal blue!

February 20th, 2009, 05:14 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
OK...I think I can do this one! Now to see what the other challenges look like...

February 20th, 2009, 10:10 AM
koalasandduckies's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to koalasandduckies Send a message via Yahoo to koalasandduckies
I got the colors as close as I could!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my very cute siggy!
February 20th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh, I actually have an idea for this one!! Now I just need to do it.... =Ţ

February 20th, 2009, 02:02 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Quote:
I got the colors as close as I could!!

[/b]
Aww I love her in the second one, she has such bright eyes! Cute!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 20th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Here's mine, the colors are washed out from the lighting in here but they are close to the colors for the challenge.

Better indication of color

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 20th, 2009, 05:10 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's mine. There are more colors than just the green and blue. The letter is matted on blue and I have the green on the right side.

February 20th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Savannahs*Mommy - Adorable layout and baby!
2blues - Very cute!! love the papers you used
Amanda - Love the stamps!! And so sweet - I have a few letters I need to scrap still, too

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 20th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Savannahs mommy, very clever picking pictures with the colors in them, i love that white flower

Very nice Brandy, that is a really cool cake and i love the polka dot paper and the bottom one well all the paper what paper line is that?

that is such a sweet page Amanda, i like how you kept it simple so that the letter is the focus

Love it Carrie and i'm going to lift your idea of putting the star with that stamp (i have the same set) i love the word Dad it just pops

Here is mine, i really like how it came out, i used mosaic tiles from the dollar store on it

close up of tiles, and the lime green stickles on the title is still wet

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

February 21st, 2009, 04:30 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Savannahs mommy - I love the colours that you chose, and how sweet are those pictures!?!

Brandy - I love your layouts. I think it is awesome that you got so many pictures on to these pages and they don't look cluttered. Great colour choices and I just love your pps!

Amanda - What a sweet way to scrap your letter!! Great job!

Carrie - your pages are always great! I love the star and the sweet picture and the paper is nice too!

Tamara - I love it! Your colours are so bright and fun and I love how you incorporated the tiles into your title! Awesome!

February 21st, 2009, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Very nice Brandy, that is a really cool cake and i love the polka dot paper and the bottom one well all the paper what paper line is that?[/b]
I'm using all the kits I've been getting from Close to my Heart over the past year, even though I haven't been scrapping, I've still been buying

It's called "Good Times"....

The cake is from Costco, do you have one of those near you? It's so cheap, like $18 and soo good.

BTW I am so happy to see your new little guy, I know he's not so new anymore but I just think back to the problems you were having when you were pregnant, I'm so glad everything turned out ok!

Quote:
Brandy - I love your layouts. I think it is awesome that you got so many pictures on to these pages and they don't look cluttered. Great colour choices and I just love your pps![/b]
I was worried about clutter, I have 6 more photos I have to do in another page, cause I just couldnt' fit them in!

February 21st, 2009, 01:34 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Wonderful job ladies!!

February 21st, 2009, 11:00 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I stole this LO from someone that just posted this (in a V Day thread? Can't remember their name...). Anyway, sorry for lifting, but I knew what pics I'd use as soon as I saw it! And it worked perfectly! So thank you!!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

February 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love everyones pages..they are great!!

February 22nd, 2009, 04:49 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me

February 22nd, 2009, 07:54 PM
Quote:
I'm using all the kits I've been getting from Close to my Heart over the past year, even though I haven't been scrapping, I've still been buying

It's called "Good Times"....

The cake is from Costco, do you have one of those near you? It's so cheap, like $18 and soo good.

BTW I am so happy to see your new little guy, I know he's not so new anymore but I just think back to the problems you were having when you were pregnant, I'm so glad everything turned out ok![/b]
thanks Brandy, Tristan is quite the little boy, so different then Ryland, and so much fun, and i've been buying stuff and not scrapping to so your not alone there

Michelle i love that shade of blue you used for your background, my kids have that same toy and love it

Robyn, i think it was my post, I love that you added the green in with the blue and brown, it adds a whole other level and looks awesome, great pages

Brittanie that is so cute, the orange works really well withthe blue and green and is perfect for yuor ultrasound photos

February 22nd, 2009, 08:00 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Yes! Thank you SO MUCH for the LO Tamara! This is one of my favorites. One of his great grandpas (on the left page) passed away 3 months ago, so I love seeing the pictures of him with my boys, makes it extra special.

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

February 23rd, 2009, 05:41 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
I decided to use these pics from Vanessa's first birthday since the Green Dinosaur matched this paper. The blue is obviosuly the accented colors...which worked nicely with the blue handle of her ride on toy!

Can you tell I'm addicted to my Zooballoo Cartridge?

February 23rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I may have to lift a few of these lol.

February 23rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
your welcome Robyn,

Cindy i love that page, i have to use that cartridge more

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search