Chit Chat Thread!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to see how everybody is doing? Anything new going on at your house?

As for me just waiting for the baby to come. I have 11 days until my due date. I have been having lots of contraction and backache. He drop on Saturday so I am now feeling very done. But I have had the most energy I have ever had and am in a great mood. The spring like weather is helping a lot. Luke and I have been outside a lot!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

March 16th, 2009, 11:17 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Oooo! Sounds like he might make his arrival very soon Jen!

I'm wasting some time before having to go pick up Kaylee from school. She's having her best friend over for aplaydate so I'm picking the two of them up. In the meanwhile, I'm also watching my 18 month old niece and have Vanessa home too! It's been quite a day!

March 16th, 2009, 12:58 PM
ASailorsWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I am 29weeks tomorrow and already feeling ready to be done! LOL This past week has really hit me with how pg I can feel at times. My back aches so much more, sitting down is the world's greatest thing and not having a shopping cart for my purse and to lean on is cause for a temper tantrum! We have also been working on Baby's nursery quite a bit and are close with getting as much as we can done. Still need to get his bedding but we have come quite far with it. It has turned out so nice and I am so proud of DH!!

Other than that- I have been doing some more pages here and there. I need to get my camera so I can post some pictures. I should probably start a gallery too.

March 16th, 2009, 12:58 PM
double post

Last edited by ASailorsWife; March 16th, 2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: double post
March 16th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
getting so excited for you Jen, can't wait to see him.

I'm trying to get my scrap room organized so i can commit to scrapping, Tristan is sleeping through the night pretty much every night, since he quit nursing and Ryland is Ryland a typical 4 year old, very entertaining

Emily how exciting doing a nursary, i never got to really do one as we were renting when the boys were babies, can't wait to see some pictures

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

March 16th, 2009, 01:35 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, Jen, you will be having little Joel in your arms before you know it!! I will be 29 weeks on Thursday this week. Nothing new really going on here. The baby's room still has the queen bed in there, along with the crib. I want it to be the baby's room only!! I scrapped some pages this weekend and am starting to run out of new pictures. Looks like I am going to have to go back and do my old stuff. I just love doing pics of DS!!

March 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Honestly, this is the worst post-partum period I've ever had phsically. My body is just really having a hard time adjust back to being not-pregnant. I'm feeling very menstrual today, and I'm so done with the whole bleeding/cramping thing!

March 17th, 2009, 06:41 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I'm getting things set for my stent removal surgery tomorrow morning. Just got off the phone with the hospital, had to give them my updated info.

They better not replace them or there is going to be a scrap

March 17th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so excited for all you preggos!! Can't wait to see some sweet baby pages! Audrey Grace and I are doing great! I'm finally starting to get the hang of things, and I just got a Moby wrap and we both LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Now I can get stuff done! Still haven't found time to scrap though...she wakes up as soon as I head to my scrap room!!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
March 17th, 2009, 08:05 AM
lol, Valeri, I know what you mean. Which is why I am trying to perfect the art of scrapping while nursing!

March 17th, 2009, 08:43 AM
wow Brittanie i never thought of trying to scrap while nursing, how's that going for you . And Valerie that never changes Mine still wakes up usually when i am just about to stick everything down or i've finally decided what i want to do

March 17th, 2009, 09:51 AM
The bobby makes it a lot easier since I don't have to use any hands! lol. I just have to make sure I don't move my torso much. I never realized how active I was while scrapping...lol

Anyone want a really cute little girl? She's currently in her room, screaming. I put her there because I needed to feed the baby and she kept trying to push him out of my lap (and the two screaming babies was getting to me) Ugh, sometimes I feel like mailing her to Timbuktu.

March 17th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaralynnb View Post
Emily how exciting doing a nursary, i never got to really do one as we were renting when the boys were babies, can't wait to see some pictures
Here's the link to the Decorating a Nursery forum that I posted pix in a few weeks ago:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/sh....php?t=1458099 (Parts of Baby's Room (xposted May DDC))

His room will be done in a Pirate theme with ships and treasure! We have had a lot of fun working on it!

March 18th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Emily thanks for sharing the link to your nursery pics, it's a great room i love the picture board you made, and the treasure map and light switch, and that is the coolest toy box. the pirate theme is awesome

March 18th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Awww... Thank you so much!! We love it and hope he will too.

March 18th, 2009, 11:22 AM
double post

Last edited by ASailorsWife; March 18th, 2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: double post
March 18th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Emily, your baby's room is so cute! Great job!

Hello, hope all is going well with everybody. I have been feeling very done the last few days. Yesterday I tried to scrapbook just was not in the mood. It has been so nice outside I just want to be out with Luke enjoying the weather. I hope to get a few pages done over the next few days.

Jen & Eric

March 18th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I Have such a head ach e right now. I have been sick these last few days and am starting to get better but am so tired! And to make matters worse, I was playing on the floor with the kids today and somehow managed to throw my back out. OUCH!

On the plus side, I am going to an ALL WEEKEND scrapping retreat, and I leave Friday. SOO excited! Never been away from the kids for that long but I am sure I can handle it.

March 18th, 2009, 03:47 PM
oh Jerusha i'm jealous of you, a weekend retreat would be awesome, sorry you hurt your back, that really sucks. i hope it feels better soon, Jen you are sooo close, Luke must be getting so excited to meet Joel

March 19th, 2009, 07:19 AM
A scrap weekend sounds like so much fun!

Luke is way to excited for his brother to come. Everyday he asks if baby Joel is coming today! He calls my belly the "big Joel belly"!

Jen & Eric

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search