storage?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
what items could you not live without? I am having some troubles with storage, I have an extra bedroom that I use to store everything but right now it's kind of a mess and I use this bedroom every 2 weeks or so when people stay.so I throw everything in a closet. I am finding it to be a pain to drag everything out each time I want to do a couple of pages so I am wondering what I could do to organize my supplies more.

I should also include I already have storage for my paper so that isn't the issue it's all the other embelishments, glues, scissors and my cricut supplies. I feel like I don't know what I own anymore because it's just thrown together

6/15/13
March 25th, 2009, 04:52 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I use a lot of plastic totes for things. I have my little corner in the living room and just leave everything out. I do have a cart that I keep my seasonal paper stacks on.

March 25th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Marike's Avatar Super Mommy
I have this Walmart.com: Sterilite 4-Drawer Cabinet: Storage & Organization. I kinda got a deal on it ($4 - it was priced wrong and HD honored it). Altho it's not exactly the prettiest thing, it's rather sturdy considering it's plastic, the drawers are big and deep and they have wheels on them. Depending on how big your closet is, it may fit in it.

It holds all of my stuff, and my E and carts sits on top with one of those 3-drawer craft boxes. I bet the drawers are deep enough to put my E AND carts in it.

Anyway, I've never seen it at Walmart (I've never really looked tho), but I've seen it at Target and HD for $55-$60. It's worth a look if you're looking for something big.

March 25th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have this and it works great! I made little labels for each drawer and put all my goodies in there! My drawers are labeled like this:
-Cardstock
-Black and white paper
-Holiday papers
-12x12 papers
-8x11 papers
-Hard embellishments (brads, buttons, jewels, etc.)
-Soft embellishments (ribbons, flowers,etc.)
-Cutting tools and adhesives
-Markers and journaling tools
-Stencils and misc.

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
March 25th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Valeri, that is so cute!!

I have a cabinet with shelves and then a 12x12 3 drawer thingie that all my embellishments and stuff go into.

March 30th, 2009, 08:04 AM
thanks for all the great ideas they are going to come in handy

6/15/13
March 30th, 2009, 09:01 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I have a small corner of my entrance/office/open area (I need to take a picture of the whole thing so you guys know what I mean, it's hard to explain properly!).

I have a 3 shelf bookcase (it has my stamps, scrap papers, albums & pages on it). Then I have a skinny bookshelf that holds my magazines & 8-1/2x11 paper.

I use binders for my stickers. I have a bunch of page protectors, & they are all labelled (animals, babies, family, kids, school, etc). I also have 4 "seasonal" sections.

Ribbon & buttons I have on a shelf above my desk (I have 3 shelves above my desk). Brads are in my SU! carosel thinger.

My space is actually quite small, but I think I have things organized well enough that it is working for me (so far).

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

March 30th, 2009, 08:39 PM
that's amazing you sound very organized

6/15/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search