Any scrapping this weekend

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2009, 05:25 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I printed off my 2 - 20% off entire purchase fo JoAnn that I plan to use to get DCWV paperstack(like I need more paper )

Then i plan on going to Michael's with 50% off regular price item and get a refill for my Xyron.

Oh and hitting Archivers to get my free item

Hoping to get a caught up with March for this year and 2000.

Anybody elase doing anything??

April 3rd, 2009, 07:37 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I am planning to scrap this weekend while my hubby is at work!!! I can't wait!!!

April 3rd, 2009, 07:54 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me!! I can't believe it, but I am scrapping. I am going to a 12 hour crop tomorrow! Yeah! Now just to hope and pray that the pics get here today in the mail.

The blinky is clickable!!
April 3rd, 2009, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be scrapping some too! Apparently my MIL has decided that Fridays are her days to come sit at my house and watch the baby so I can "clean or grocery shop or whatever I need to do." Think she's trying to tell me something?? LOL! Anyway...I will be choosing to scrap!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
April 3rd, 2009, 10:12 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe. I need to print off my Joann 20% coupons! I got them in an email earlier this week, but didn't even look at them. I didn't know what they were! Guess I'll be going to Joanns!!

April 3rd, 2009, 03:35 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Now that we seem to be over a nasty stomach bug, I’ve been working on pages! So I hope to get a few more done this weekend, too Tomorrow is the easter egg hunt but other than that we should be able to get at least a little scrapping in!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
April 3rd, 2009, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going to try to get some scrapping done, but with a house full of sick hubbyand sick baby I have a feeling I won't get the time.

I just went to joann's yesterday and they had a 40% coupon in the store paper. I used it on paper too!! They had 40% off stickers and embelishments. Not sure if its still going on or just for the store near me, but thought I would share!

April 3rd, 2009, 05:28 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I just got home from the city & Dollarama (my most favorite place EVER, lol), & I also got 3 new things of paper, one of basic cardstock a DCWV neutral cardstock, & some cool textured stuff. I cannot WAIT to scrap this weekend! And, DH works all weekend, DS2 has a birthday party on Sunday that DS1 can go to, & yeah. Should be a good "scrappin" weekend here!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

April 3rd, 2009, 07:13 PM
I sure hope to see some pages on monday lol.

Happy shopping too

April 4th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I think I will do a bit tonight. I have soup on for lunch after church tomorrow, just baked some brownies too. The kids are in bed, hubby is at work, time to create something!!

April 6th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I got 2 paper stack which were at thier regular price, so I wasn't happy about that

At Michael's I got a cow stamp for $.50 with my 50% off coupon. I forgot what I wanted to get there lol.

April 7th, 2009, 04:43 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got a stack of paper, two Xyron refills and a package of flowers for $15! I did a couple pages too, but didn't take any pics. Maybe this weekend.....

April 8th, 2009, 06:42 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2AudreyGrace View Post
I'll be scrapping some too! Apparently my MIL has decided that Fridays are her days to come sit at my house and watch the baby so I can "clean or grocery shop or whatever I need to do." Think she's trying to tell me something?? LOL! Anyway...I will be choosing to scrap!
HOw lucky for you!!! I wish my mom would do that!! Good luck scrapping!

I might try and get some done today if I can get away from this puter.

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search