Couple new pages from today

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2009, 11:30 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its that time of the month again, I finally sat down to scrap. I'm so unmotivated lately, I wish I could get more done! Here are the pages I did. A acquaintance of mine lost her 16 year old daughter in a car accident this past weekend. It was an emotional morning with friends discussing what happened, and seeing the Mom. It just made me want to scrap more of the things that happen on a daily basis, so I don't let the everyday memories slip away, ya know? This is what I came up with. Excuse the grammar errors, I should have wrote it out on another piece of paper before and proofread, but oh well.

The journaling reads...
Tuesday April 21st 2009.

My built in alarm clock...AKA you, woke me up at 6:12am! Way too early for you & I was tired!!! I changed your diaper, got your milk cup, and we went back into my bed to cuddle. I really just wanted a few more minutes of sleep! You began to wiggle your upper body, which is your baby sign for when you want to watch the TV show "The Wiggles." It's so cute!!! I showered while you ate breakfast. We had MOPS today, and we made it out of the door on time! You were a big helper this morning, and actually waited patiently at the door...while waving "bye bye." (as I gathered last minute stuff) At MOPS we got out of the car, and you saw Rhiannon. You immediately go give her a hug...completely unprompted by anyone. <3. You are such a sweet boy! After MOPS, we had lunch. You finished your grapes and said "mama" then signed "more" then said "ball" meaning....more grapes Mommy! Nap time was from 1:15 - 3:45! You woke up crying after sleeping for an hour, but i'm thakful you went back to sleep for another hour+! I enjoy the break of nap time!

After you woke up, we read a few books on the couch, and watched a few more minutes of "The Wiggles." Then we went out to Moreno Valley to get you a few pairs of play shorts...it was almost 100 degrees today! We got home about 5:15 and Daddy was home from work. You LOVE when Daddy gets home! We all played in the family room for a while. Fun stuff! I helped you practice your jumps for The Little Gym in the morning. You kept trying to sneak up behind me, and you would laugh hysterically! You would push my back with your arms, and you thought that was even funnier! You had both Daddy and I cracking up! Next was dinner time. You had veggies, fruit, and some yogurt. Go figure...thats ALL you will eat! You threw a FIT the night before when I offered you a chicken nugget and ketchup. I call you my little vegetarian. After dinner Daddy filled up the bath for you. I came in to take a few pictures since I don't have any recent bath pictures. All of the sudden, you lean over to the side, and take a big poop in the bathtub. Nice! I LOVE cleaning a poopy bathtub! (insert sarcasm here) We got the you and the tub cleaned up and then it was bedtime. After we played with you wrapped in your puppy towel of course! We bark and call you Carter the doggie...you love it. You pant like a dog the whole time. After a story, hugs, kisses and prayers....you were out for the night at 7:35. Sleep tight baby boy....hopefully past 6:12am!

TFL!

Last edited by Wifey2Jordan; April 21st, 2009 at 11:34 PM.
April 22nd, 2009, 06:46 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow! great pages and love how you incorporated the journaling into the stripes and pedals...very creative.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

April 22nd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Meegan
Great pages! I may have to steal your idea lol, sometimes I want to write a story about the kids but have no pics to go with it.
April 22nd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOVE these pages! Great job!!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
April 22nd, 2009, 11:14 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Beautiful pages!!!!! I love how they turned out - I also might have to scraplift if thats okay

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
April 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So cute!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

April 22nd, 2009, 04:06 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Carrie that is beautiful, what a wonderful idea, i think i will need to scrap lift that idea, it is very touching

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

April 22nd, 2009, 05:54 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Carrie what a great idea. I am sorry to hear about your friends daughter.
April 23rd, 2009, 09:10 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very cute! and I too may scraplift this if it's okay with you.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 23rd, 2009, 11:06 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
That is great!!!

I am so very sorry to her about your friends DD =<

April 23rd, 2009, 11:10 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I think I'm going to have to steal this idea too...they turned out beautifully!

April 23rd, 2009, 11:11 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
ARGH why is everything double posting?!?!?!?

Last edited by Brittanie; April 23rd, 2009 at 01:56 PM.
April 23rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
great page! I love simple moments pages. Those are the things missing from the books upon books of old polaroids from when I was a kid. It's those memories when they are raising their own little ones that will mean the most.

The blinky is clickable!!
April 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
Wifey2Jordan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! Feel free to scraplift, just post your pages when you do! I want to see how yours turn out!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search