Supplies

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2009, 08:04 AM
Meegan
Where do you keep your supplies?

For now mine are all in big plastic bins of all different sizes. But I have nowhere to store the bins! I really want a table just for my scrapping, but DH isn't too excited about that lol.
April 23rd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I have a cabinet that everything fits in...but right now it's all out on my craft table. I think DH would like me to put it away since it's been out in front of the couch for over a week now.

April 23rd, 2009, 09:23 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a half finsihed scrapbooking room in the basement. I still have got to get that thing finished.

The blinky is clickable!!
April 23rd, 2009, 10:21 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a corner in the basement and have my stuff in carts, boxes, pegboard, binders, etc. and I have my own designated table. so much better then when I used to drag it all out on the dining room or kitchen table.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 23rd, 2009, 10:47 AM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i have a cube shelving unit most of my supplies are in and a couple openings on my table, with a few baskets and stuff

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

April 23rd, 2009, 11:03 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I have a room upstairs (our 4th bedroom) that I have 2 desks in there. One I keep my printer, cricut and cuttlebug on and the other I use to do my layouts. As for my supplies I have plastic drawers for some stuff but recently have started to organize my other things. I bought a plastic 12x12 for my loose patterned papers, another divider for my letter stickers and rub ons.

For my embellishments I saw a neat idea. Use a binder and then just take regular ziploc bags and put strong tape (like duct tape) on the closed end then punch holes so you can put it in the binder. Then you can store your embellisments (like flowers) in the bag. You just need to open it up and then seal it again when finished. I don't have a lot of space for storage units so I liked this idea and then I can also see all the embellisments I own (I currently have them all thrown in a drawer)
April 23rd, 2009, 12:55 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Bins and tote bags. Course I don't do much srcapbooking outside of the house any more. But I keep them in there still.

April 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM
Meegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydandlogan'smommy View Post
For my embellishments I saw a neat idea. Use a binder and then just take regular ziploc bags and put strong tape (like duct tape) on the closed end then punch holes so you can put it in the binder. Then you can store your embellisments (like flowers) in the bag. You just need to open it up and then seal it again when finished. I don't have a lot of space for storage units so I liked this idea and then I can also see all the embellisments I own (I currently have them all thrown in a drawer)
This is FANTASTIC, and I'm going to buy a binder today! I have all my embellishments in a plastic bin and I have to dig and dig to find something, it's a mess.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search