We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Here are the challenges that I had to post but couldn't get onto JM so my wonderful cohost filled in for me. You can do them for bonus challenges if you like!
1. My friend made this collage sketch. I would love to see what you can do with it! If you don't want to use pictures for all the blocks, you can use patterned paper.
2. This challenge is all about flowers ~ post at least ten flowers on a layout!
3. Recipe challenge: Use 2 patterned paper, 3 buttons, a piece of ribbon, 4 brads, and 5 different colours (or different shades of the same colours).
4. Mothers day is coming up in the next few weeks, so I would love to see some layouts about your mother! Use at least 2 different patterned papers and the colour pink somewhere.
5. BOY OH BOY! I would love to see some boy themed layouts. This is really selfish on my part, since I am always looking for new ideas. So I would love to see BOY THEMED LAYOUTS with NO GIRLS ALLOWED! If you are a mom to girls, maybe you can scrap your nephews, cousins, brothers, whatever! I can't wait to see what you create!!!