Need ideas!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am already starting to think about Father's Day! Since this is DH's first Father's Day, I need ideas from you ladies!! Our baby will be around 4 months, so what are some cute ideas for gifts that can be "from" the baby? What do you plan to do or what have you done in the past? Thanks for any help!! I really want his day to be special!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
May 11th, 2009, 11:05 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
the first thing that comes to mind is handprints. You could do her handprints on paper with a child safe paint and frame it, even add some embellishments or a quote or poem. You could also do her handprints and/or footprints on a t shirt. (My kids and I made one for my hubby a couple years ago for fathers day with both of their footprints and the saying "my kids walk all over me").

You could also make a daddy and me album and add picture of just the two them as time goes on and she reaches new milestones.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

May 13th, 2009, 05:36 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wefrogy View Post
the first thing that comes to mind is handprints. You could do her handprints on paper with a child safe paint and frame it, even add some embellishments or a quote or poem. You could also do her handprints and/or footprints on a t shirt. (My kids and I made one for my hubby a couple years ago for fathers day with both of their footprints and the saying "my kids walk all over me").

You could also make a daddy and me album and add picture of just the two them as time goes on and she reaches new milestones.
Great idea!!

May 14th, 2009, 05:35 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just saw a cute idea that might work for you. Get a frame that holds three separate pictures, like the rectangular ones that have the three pics side by side. Take a picture of your daughter holding (leaning against her or propt up on her lap) the letter "D", a picture of her with the letter "A" and then another picture of her with the letter "D" and then put the pictures in the frame to spell out the word "DAD". Then you can hang it in your house as part of y9our decor as well.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

May 14th, 2009, 09:19 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle I love your ideas. I don't have much right now. I always just make cards and tell him what a great Father he is and how proud I am of him. Last year I did make a little scrapbook of the stuff Luke and him did together. I told it like a story. He loved it! Luke reads it all the time. He always asks Eric, Daddy can you read me our book???

Valeri, I love your siggy! You are so beautiful!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

May 14th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyluke&joel View Post
Michelle I love your ideas. I don't have much right now. I always just make cards and tell him what a great Father he is and how proud I am of him. Last year I did make a little scrapbook of the stuff Luke and him did together. I told it like a story. He loved it! Luke reads it all the time. He always asks Eric, Daddy can you read me our book???

Valeri, I love your siggy! You are so beautiful!
Aww! Thanks so much!!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search