Helloooo, scrappy ladies! & pages to share...*pic heavy*

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2009, 03:22 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's been SO long, not sure if you all would still remember me?! LOL
I just wanted to say hi & check in with everyone.

We've had a wonderful summer, kids are back in school now for the 2nd week & soccer is in full swing for both boys- Jake started middle school (6th grade) this year and Layla will be starting preschool in a couple weeks! My last baby, I can't believe it. I'm happy for her but sad too, knowing she's my last. However, I will now also have free time so I'm going to be going to the gym, a LOT!! Ha ha!

I'm still scrapping for Scrapbook Obsessions. I have a bunch of pages to share from the last couple months (i find it so hard to find time to scrap in the summer!) I saw there was another thread for July & August pages (great pages there, BTW!) but wasn't sure if I should put them there or not- it seemed like some were summer challenges, kit challenges, etc. so I didn't want to mess things up by sticking my pages in there!

I've also been on Facebook as well- catching up with old friends & making new! I'm also so addicted to Farmville it isn't funny! So I spend more time doing that than I should!

Anyway, that's the little update here- hope everyone had a great summer & I am going to try & get on here more often now that school's back in.

here is a mini i made for Father's Day (just a few pics). I used chipboard from cereal & cracker boxes for the numbers then covered them with paper

pages from July... *mini album above & page directly below is Cosmo Cricket- Snorkel... the 4 pages after that are Basic Grey- June Bug*

pages from August.... *3 Bugs in a Rug- Spread your Wings*

Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

August 31st, 2009, 09:40 PM
ASailorsWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, you have some great pages there!

September 1st, 2009, 05:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sherry, you seriously amaze me!! You are so incredibly talented it makes me quite jealous to be honest! I love every single page, and will probably *attempt* to scrap lift every single page!haha(mine NEVER end up looking like yours!) So glad to see you back on the board!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
September 1st, 2009, 06:47 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Sherry!! I have missed you this summer. Glad you are still on the design team at scrapbook obessesions. I hope they realize they have a huge talented lady there. Are you ever going to submit some for publishing? You should. So you ever use your cricut? I know the kits come with alpha's each month which are so much easier, especially when they already coordinate.

Your pages look amazing as always, such bright colors and the pictures never get lost on the pages. Thye always pop out at you.

The blinky is clickable!!
September 1st, 2009, 07:44 AM
Thank you so much ladies. Your pages are all wonderful too, I love looking through them. I'm really going to try & keep up around here! Can't promise success at that but I will try! Ha ha!

Chanda, missed you too, how was your cruise?! I know that was a while ago but- it has been awhile! LOL No, I never submit anything for publishing, I never even think about it. And I have NOT used my cricut in a long time- shame on me! I do have more sticker/rub-on,chipboard alpha than I could ever possibly use! I've turned into an alpha addict, lol! ?Besides what comes in the kits (sometimes 2 alphas + add-ons) I will also pick up good deals at Big Lots. Last time they had all different colors of the AC Thickers for $1 each. Whatttt?! Of course I had to get like 15 of them!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

September 1st, 2009, 08:06 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The cruise was awesome! A ton of fun! The best part was Belize..the water color is to die for and we went zip lining in the jungle! Oh my goodness so much fun!!! If anyone here ever has an opportunity to do it, even if you are scared of heights, do it!!! The exhiliration alone is something you can never forget. It seems like so long ago that I am already wanting to go on another..oh if money was no object eh? I haven't even gotten started on that scrapbook. I need to get pics from two of the other couples.

And submit one of your pages!! Of course you'll need to duplicate one since once they get it, it is theirs.

The blinky is clickable!!
September 1st, 2009, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfamily0799 View Post
I am already wanting to go on another..oh if money was no object eh? I haven't even gotten started on that scrapbook.
I would love to go on another cruise! Just as soon as I win that lottery.... Glad you had such an awesome time. I haven't started on that scrapbook either & have NO excuse...i have everything just sitting in my closet waiting...! I should start really... I like to save my regular pics for my SO pages, but the cruise ones I have specific paper/embellishments for so I should just work on that in-between. I would be so happy to get that accomplished!
*I don't know now... a lady friended me on FB (friend of friends type of thing) and she said she likes all my photography & creative stuff & wants me to be in charge of updating/upgrading the school websites for the county! Ack!!! But it would be great if I could do it from home....
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

September 2nd, 2009, 06:45 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
So great to see you back Sherry!!!

Your pages are awesome!!!

September 2nd, 2009, 08:11 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wonderful pages, Sherry!! and it's so great to see you back here with us again!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
September 2nd, 2009, 05:08 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Welcome back Sherry, your pages are so beautiful, i love looking at them

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

September 4th, 2009, 07:46 AM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello Sherry! Very cute pages! You always do such a wonderful job with them!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

September 5th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
wow you are beyond talented!! And I love the photos you take. What kind of camera do you shoot with?

September 5th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks you all!!
Krystal I have a Nikon D40 with several lenses- some I favor over others, just depends on what & where I'm shooting
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search