Question about Cricut Cartridges and Ebay

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2010, 01:59 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am new to using Ebay and am new to everything Cricut. For those of you who buy Cricut Cartridges off of Ebay - do you have any tips? Are there some sales I should avoid (ex: opened cartridge packages, etc)??

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

January 7th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Caalypso's Avatar Veteran
Hi, I lurk here
I haven't actually bought any on ebay, but my aunt has bought a bunch The main thing, i'd say is not to buy an open cartridge because now that the Gypsy is out, someone can have loaded that cartridge on it. You can only load each cartridge once onto the Gypsy. So if one day you also get a Gypsy, well your cartridge won't work with it!

January 19th, 2010, 08:19 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
That is how I have started my collection. Be careful of ppl with low feedback or ones that are just begining. I would never buy a cartridge that has been open.

Ask questions about anything that might not be clear and if some just doesn't feel right, go with that instinct

Oh and try and use Paypal, they will come most things with no problems

January 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM
ASailorsWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have bought most of my cartridges off Ebaby and I only buy ones that are New in Package and have free shipping. I also dont pay more than $35. Oh and if I am buying more than one at a time, then after I win the first I look at that person's store or other postings. That way I will only have one package to look for. HTH

January 19th, 2010, 03:58 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone!! I have already bought 2 new cartridges for my cricut - both arrived today! I got snow friends for $22 and mini monograms for $26 - both new in package and free shipping. Probably not the lowest price I could have got for them, but I am not that patient!! LOL!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search