Mid-week check in

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2010, 10:17 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
What has everyone been up to lately? It sounds like everyone is very busy.
I would love to hear how everyone is doing.
February 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I haven't done much in the way of scrapping, sadly I did get a couple cards made, but that's it so far. I seriously need to catch up on laundry & housework! We have been so busy with hockey tournaments the last little while. Today is dedicated to doing ALL my laundry, then I'll hopefully get some scrapping done today. I have lots of ideas, just need to get them down!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

February 10th, 2010, 10:35 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Well I hope you get your laundry done and are able to at least do one layout. I always think as long as I can get one layout done that is one less that I wanted to complete.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all had cleaning ladies!
February 10th, 2010, 10:44 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a cleaning lady for a while and still didn't get any scrapping done Hope things settle down in hockey for you and we get to see you more.

I have been snowed in since Friday. I haven't been to work since last Tuesday and I am going stir crazy. I should've gone to work yesterday, but didn't want to fight anything coming home. I miss going to work. Xavier had school Monday and that was it. I am hoping they will open tomorrow or Friday. We had a huge snowstorm (30 inches) this past weekend and now a 8-10 inch blizzard. Spring, where are you?

As for scrapping, not so much in the way of pages, but I have made 18 cards. I am almost done. Just need to get the sentiments on and I am done. They won't be in envelopes, but I don't care.

How are the renos going for you, Jen?

February 10th, 2010, 10:55 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Wow Amanda I didn't realized you were snowed in. That stinks. I hate being couped up in the winter time.

House renos are going well. We are working on the finishing touches for sydney's room. I think I need a second coat of paint on the trim and we need to put a new door on but still need to buy that. Then I just need to hang some things on the walls. Our bedroom is almost done as well. I need to paint the baseboard and Travis is going to hang the closet doors tonight and then should be able to put our whole new door (to the bedroom) on next week when they are delivered. Next week I start clearing out and prepping the spare room to paint it the following weekend.
February 10th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Caalypso's Avatar Veteran
My mom and I made the shower invites!

and there's a cute poem on the inside with a stamp, but no picture

February 10th, 2010, 07:28 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Awesome invites Stephanie!
February 10th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Those are really cute invites! I love them!

I might be doing a couple of layouts to put a picture in later, I'm not sure if I'll be doing any scrapbooking this week. I've hit a slump. I may go through eveerything and get stuff ready for a yard sale.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
February 11th, 2010, 08:50 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Kids are all better

They are off all next week and so is Rich for vacation, which we are planning on cleaning out the laundry room and family room. Oh what fun lol.

All the kids have a dentist appointment on Tuesday and today is Cody's 1st birthday, I want to cry.

February 12th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Stephaine - Those are adorable!!!

Amanda - wow to all that snow! Hope you guys are making progress on digging out!

Jen - glad to hear renovations are going well!

Michelle - Happy Birthday, Cody!! (and :hugs: to mom)

Everything is great here - busy, but good! I actually turned my cricut on yesterday!! Not to scrap but I did make a big "1" to use in a photo with Parker - I plan to take a pic each month on the 11th of Parker with the corresponding month number - I'm sure I'll scrap those but I also plan to do a mini album of just those photos for him. Seeing how behind I am I figure at least this is something I can keep up with for now!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 12th, 2010, 09:46 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Calving season is officially in full swing. At least we are having unusually nice weather here in western Nebraska - makes outside work a lot easier to get done! Had a drs appointment yesterday to check up on baby. Everything seems to be going well with the pregnancy - except my sciatic nerve. I could barley walk last night. DD is at the grandparents house until around the 18th. (They are taking her to Playhouse Disney Live on the 14th - I hope they take a lot of pictures for me!) I have been trying to get pictures uploaded to Kodak Gallery so that I can order pictures while they are on sale for 10 cents each. Such a slow process! Unfortunately, no scrapbooking has gotten done this week. Mostly catching up on sleep and cleaning so far.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search