Just a few

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2010, 11:33 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
questions to get to know everyone

1) is there a story behind your username?
2) what size do you scrap?
3) What is your favourite colour scheme?
4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say..
5) What is your favourite scrapping tool?
6) When you scrap, you always want to use...
7) Describe your perfect day.
8 ) What type of camera do you use?
February 18th, 2010, 01:07 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kind of. My user name is a nickname a friend's mom used to call me. It was years and years ago!

Mostly 12x12. I have done 8.5x11 and 8x8 albums as gifts.

I don't really have a favorite. I love scrapping girly colors, but I rarely get to do that since I have boys.

4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say..
I'm pretty novice when it comes to techniques. And I don't like to experiment. I love to scrap though and people think I do really good work. I just see it as paper and pics, lol.

I really like my Cricut and Purple Cows trimmer

Patterned paper, matching colored cardstock, tape runner and stickers

Is it bad to say a day where either my kids don't whine so I can get things (such as scrapbooking or cleaning done) or they are not around. I love my kids, but every once in a while, I like some me time.

I have a Kodak EasyShare Z760 (I think that's the model), but I am dying for a new camera. I've had it for almost 5 years and I would love to have something newer. I love that it has a 10x zoom though!!

February 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
1) is there a story behind your username? My hubby calls me Momma since having our baby girl and our last name is Bean.
2) what size do you scrap? 12 X 12
3) What is your favourite colour scheme? Girly colors...anything pink
4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say.. I have no idea...lol I just go with ideas I have at that moment
5) What is your favourite scrapping tool? Right now my trimmer...I don't know how I lived so long just using scissors!!! What a time and life saver!
6) When you scrap, you always want to use... Ribbon!!
7) Describe your perfect day. A warm sunny day with the windows open, the house to myself, scrapping away.....ohhh sounds perfect!
8 ) What type of camera do you use? Canon Rebel XSi

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
February 18th, 2010, 04:26 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) is there a story behind your username? Yup. The main character in Chris' fave book is jonnie goodboy, it's his user name for everything, so I played off of it.
2) what size do you scrap? 12x12 mostly 8x8 as gifts
3) What is your favourite colour scheme?pink white and black
4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say.. trendy/girly
5) What is your favourite scrapping tool? my trimmer
6) When you scrap, you always want to use... flowers and buttons
7) Describe your perfect day. silence
8 ) What type of camera do you use? Kodak 812is

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
February 18th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Its my name (well, what everyone calls me, my full name is Caroline) and my wedding date - April 29th

12 x 12 for my albums though I've done smaller for others and quick albums

Don't really have one - I used a lot of blues and greens but now I've been leaning toward using more browns and such

4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say..'

Um... whatever works? lol don't know

probably my cricut but I love my punches and embellishments and such, too

my cricut and rub ons!

Hanging out with my husband a boys with nothing specific to do! Just us spending a day doing whatever we want - playing, swimming, zoo, vacation, whatever. No work, responsibilities - just us!

Canon S5 IS thought I'm considering getting a Rebel - In order to I need to actually learn how to use the camera at least a little more otherwise I never will so we'll see

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 18th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1) is there a story behind your username? RJ is my name (well, initials anyway) Smith is my Granny's maiden Name and 1996 is the year she died, my granny was a great person and I still miss her.

2) what size do you scrap? mostly 12x12 but I've done mini books and 8.5/11 (I'm thinking of switching that though.)

3) What is your favourite colour scheme? I don't know, I don't really have one, I go by the colors on the picture.

4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say.. simple. I don't do a whole lot of extra added stuff.

5) What is your favourite scrapping tool? No idea, I don't really use tools, just sizzers and paper.

6) When you scrap, you always want to use... flowers, the fake ones. and Brads for the middles of said flowers.

7) Describe your perfect day. not working, getting some reading done, getting some scrapbooking done and getting some celaning done.

8 ) What type of camera do you use? That is a very good question and when I have the answer I'll tell you. I honestly don't kno, it's an old one though Kodak something. I got it when I graduated from High school and it was old then.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
February 19th, 2010, 05:41 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) is there a story behind your username? Not really, I'm so un-original when it comes to user names. It's my first name with initial of last name.

2) what size do you scrap? 12x12 - I have some mini books that I want to work on so those will be smaller.

3) What is your favourite colour scheme? I don't really have one either, but do go towards the bright colors. I try to match the pictures.

4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say.. anything goes. Is that a style? I don't do that many layouts with blank space (white space) on it, so my pages are busy.

5) What is your favourite scrapping tool? I switch between using several ones, so they each become favorites from time to time. I'm still enjoying playing with my cricut that I got for Christmas. I also love the embossing with my cuttlebug. My trimmer is always a must, the punches come in handy, it depends on what I'm working on.

6) When you scrap, you always want to use... this varies depending on the pages I'm working on. Lately I've been working on the pre-made pages for my friend so it's been flowers & pattern papers in girly colors.

7) Describe your perfect day. right now I'd love some quiet time to get caught up on cleaning, get my house in order, and not feel like the time/days are flying by. This baby will be here soon and I've yet to get the pg scrapbook in order, let alone start on pre-making baby announcements.

8 ) What type of camera do you use? We have 2 Canons that we LOVE! The 5D, a larger professional one & the Rebel XTI. DH & I are big photo nuts and the 5D was our engagement/wedding gift to each other. We joke that it is my diamond engagement ring. I'm not a diamond fan, or even much of a jewelry fan, so we did that instead of spending money on a diamond ring.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 19th, 2010, 11:43 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
1) is there a story behind your username? Not really...it is my kids names and I am their mom. Well my daughters name is sydney but we call her syd sometimes

2) what size do you scrap? 12 x 12 and sometimes mini albums

3) What is your favourite colour scheme? I love the look of brown and pink

4) If you had to describe your scrapping style, you would say.. intermediate and clean. I am not much of a messy scrapper

5) What is your favourite scrapping tool? My cricut...love using it for titles and die cuts

6) When you scrap, you always want to use... bling but don't have enough of it to use. One day when I win the lottery I am going to go wild and buy lots of bling LOL

7) Describe your perfect day. Spending it with my family and have no house responsibilities. Go for a walk to the park, go swimming and go out to dinner.

8 ) What type of camera do you use? Sony Cybershot HSC-9 It is o.k but at times I find the pictures don't turn out. I think it is more the user than the camera.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search