New Mom and Preg check in!!! TTC’ers, too

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I know there are a few of us who have had our babies recently and even more who are expecting so I just wanted to check in with all of you and see how we’re all doing

Pregnant ladies-
How far along are you?
Boy, girl, surpise?
How are things going (dare not ask how are you feeling )? Update us on all the baby happenings! Nursery, names, baby showers coming up.. Spill!
Any new preg pages to share?

Anyone TTC? If so is anyone testing soon?

Mommas! (of our older kiddos, too!!)
How old is the little one and how is s/he doing? Any new milestones?
How are you doing!?!
Have you found time to scrap yet? Share your new baby pages… or if you’re like me and still itching to get back to scrapping share a pic of your little one!

My update:
We’re fighting our first big cold here and despite my best efforts poor Parker is all snotty today. He is breathing clear and fine, esp while sleeping, so I’m just keeping up with the good ‘ole bulb and he is still eating fine. Caden and I are actually starting to get over it now and DH seems to have been spared. Other than that things are fantastic! Parker is growing well and is all smiles and coos these days, we love it! He’ll be 6wks on Monday - where has the time gone? Caden is doing well though some days are better than others - he starts soccer tomorrow so I think that will be good for him.
I need to upload some recent pics - right now they are all on FB...

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad things are going well for you Carrie!!

AFM - we're doing good. I'm almost 29 weeks now, so in the home stretch and can't believe how fast the days are going. Work has been super busy & stressful lately so I haven't had much time or energy to scrap. Hoping to squeeze in some time this weekend. That is after I spend 3 hours tomorrow at the lab. I failed the gestational diabetes 1 hour test by 1 lousy point so am taking the 3 hour one tomorrow. Yucky!! With being a higher risk for it, I've been tested with the 1 hour already this pg and passed the previous time with no problem. Not so lucky this time. Little Mark though is growing wonderfully. He's just under 3 pounds already. - even though my total weight loss has been 9 pounds so far. We got some cool 4D pics from last Friday's u/s that I'm quite happy to share. I can't wait to scrap these, but feel like I need to get caught up on the rest of the pg scrapbook first. I was doing so good for a while, and then just got overwhelmed and behind.

With showers, my family/friend one is on March 6th and the work one is April 8th. I'm very spoiled to be having two of them. DH & I are all signed up for the child birth classes & breast feeding classes and have both hospital tours scheduled. My doc has delivery rights to 2 hospitals and even though they say I have a choice if he's already at one when I go into labor I have to go to where he is. Also have appointments with some pediatricians to see if we like them to be Mark's doc. The only thing left is to start looking at daycare centers. So add all that business to my crazy work life, and it's no wonder I have no time to breathe these days.

So, how's everyone else doing?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
February 19th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Awww!!! He is so sweet, Becky!!!! We got to see Parker in 3D a few times but either it was too early and he looked like a creepy skeleton or too late and he was all smooshed up - even so it is crazy how accurate the 3Ds are - Caden looked like his and from the bits and pieces we got from the last one with Parker, he looked like his. Gosh its crazy to think that it was almost a year ago I was rubbing the fertility statutes and texting pics and now here we are

Wow! Make sure to take some time for yourself :: I wasn’t nearly as busy those last weeks and was exhausted so don’t feel bad - and I haven’t scrapped a single preg pic (for myself at least) from either pregnancy so you’re doing better than me!

Boo to the 3 hr I'm sure you'll pass but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway! Did you stay on met? I can't remember... As for 1 pt I passed my 1hr by 1pt lol.

As said I uploaded a few more recent pics of the little squish! I can never pick just one so sorry for the overload

For scrappy purposes - I plan to make a number each month and I’ll make a mini album with the 12 pics (and probably in his 1st year, too, hehe)

My 2 sweet boys…

Parker and my newest niece - she was born 2 weeks after Parker!

And just hanging around the house…

Oh oh oh - I told you I post pic overloads!!! Parker in his fantastic hats

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 19th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
We are going to TTC once we move which we could be moving next month!!! DH is trying to find a new job. We are currently living with a roomie and it's his house and he is just a real jerk. Plus we can't really have our family growing here. We hate FL too...so we just want to get out. He has 2 interviews, one in Jackson MS, and one in Macon GA. I think Jackson is looking pretty positive.

I think if we move in the next couple months we will start TTC in June or July!!

We already have a name picked for our boy Parker Robert and for a girl will either be Mackenzie, Cadence, or Kailynn.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
February 19th, 2010, 06:39 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
It's great to hear from you ladies! There are so many new moms here and moms that are expecting very soon.

Becky - rest up. Your 3D ultrasound pics are adorable!

Carrie - Parker is such a cutie. I love the hats! And what a great idea to take a pic for each month.

Darci - good luck to your hubby on the interviews. Hope everything goes as plans so we will be hearing a wonderful announcement in the next coming months.
February 19th, 2010, 10:11 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant ladies-
How far along are you? 24 weeks 5 days
Boy, girl, surpise? Boy
How are things going (dare not ask how are you feeling )? Update us on all the baby happenings! Nursery, names, baby showers coming up.. Spill! Things are going very well. My mom and dad came out yesterday/today and helped hang insulation on the basement ceiling in the guest room and also helped move the guest bed downstairs so that I can finally start getting the nursery ready. Dh and I are still working on picking out a name - will probably pick 3 we like and wait until baby is born to choose what his name will be. Not much else really going on.
Any new preg pages to share? Nope - actually probably won't have any until after he is born. I tend to order about a years worth of pictures at a time (when they go on sale online).

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search