There's a reason I stay away from scrapbooking supplies!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2010, 04:46 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Because I spent way too much yesterday!! I was looking at Ashlyn's Alphabet at Walmart. It was only $40 there, but I thought maybe Joann Fabric's would have it for $35, but they didn't. Walmart was dumb and they charged me for an item I didn't actually get, so I had to go back and get the item. And of course while I was there, I just had to get the cartridge. Not to mention while I was there earlier, I got some paper, refills for my tape runner and refills for my Xyron. I went to Joann's to get my add scanned and check out the cartridges. I ended up getting Alphalicious and a couple little things. I am done for a while, I hope!!

February 26th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean! I have spent a small fortune lately on scrapbooking supplies for my weekend retreat this weekend.

February 26th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I love that font! Its one I donít have and have been meaning to get so I canít wait to see what you do with it! And great price, too!

Iíve gone on a bit of a scrap shopping spree myself so no worries (just donít tell DH ). I pre-ordered a couple of new paper/embellishment lines and one finally shipped yesterday, canít wait! I have 2 more orders (3 lines) that Iím waiting on and a bunch of misc embellishments that I ordered with them - so it will be like Christmas when they all come hehe. I also ordered the Christmas tags cart since it was on sale for $12 (plus shipping, blah!) And I finally turned my cricut rewards into a new cart (Don Juan) - DH and the boys are never going to see me again after dinner once I get all my new goodies, hehe. I'm so excited - with all the baby stuff I haven't bought new scrap stuff in a while - and I still have all the goodies I got for Christmas to play with
I also went on a bit of a clothes shopping spree for the boys and I for spring so I'm done for a while now.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 26th, 2010, 10:25 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so I took Alphalicious back to Joann's and am going to order it online. It's only $25 at Custom Crops and there is free shipping if I spend over $100. I am getting four cartidges, cutting mats and a Cricut storage box for the carts I have that don't have boxes.

Oh and they tried to give me a hassle at Joann's returning the cart. I didn't open it, so luckily they took it back. The lady wasn't sure if she could take it back and I was going to have a fit if they didn't!

February 26th, 2010, 10:43 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I have been a spending machine lately. I have been saving up some money for when I see good deals and I have seen a few recently. Enjoy all your new purchases ladies! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Glad to hear they took it back Amanda. I would have been furious if they didn't. What kind of service is that???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search