Saturday Six - Get to know you questions

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 05:52 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
For the Canadian mommies just sub in Province for State.

Which state do you currently live?
Is that where you were born and raised?
Is your dh/so from your state?
What do you like most about your state?
What do you like least about your state?
How big is the town/city in which you live?
March 6th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Which state do you currently live? Illinois
Is that where you were born and raised? Illinois
Is your dh/so from your state? Yes
What do you like most about your state? Seasons
What do you like least about your state? Cost of living in the area we live in is high - we could get so much more house for our money elsewhere!
How big is the town/city in which you live? 32,000 people or so - we live in the far western Chicago suburbs though and everything runs into everything else.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
March 6th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Which state do you currently live? New Brunswick
Is that where you were born and raised? No, I was born in Ontario in Toronto and raised in Newmarket which is part of the GTA.
Is your dh/so from your state? He grew up in New Brunswick and was born at the same hospital as our kids.
What do you like most about your state? It is really pretty here. Lots of lakes and hills and we're not too far from the ocean.
What do you like least about your state? It doesn't have some things that Ontario has that I think we need here like 24 hour clinics and pharmacies, museums, a school system that makes sense...LOL!
How big is the town/city in which you live? 85,600 or so. It's the capital city of New Brunswick.

March 6th, 2010, 08:28 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Which state do you currently live? Oklahoma
Is that where you were born and raised? No, I was born in Illinois (military family) and raised in Texas
Is your dh/so from your state? He was born and raised in TX, but when we met he was living in Kentucky,
What do you like most about your state? Its the closest Army base to my family... that's the only good thing here.
What do you like least about your state? Everything else... especially the weather. 3 hours from home where I've seen snow less than 5 times in my life and thisplace gets blizzards.
How big is the town/city in which you live? Population like 12... it's stupid tiny (we live abou 15 min from the base in a small town)

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
March 6th, 2010, 09:06 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Which state do you currently live? Virginia
Is that where you were born and raised? Kind of, I was born in VA, but raised in both Florida and Virginia
Is your dh/so from your state? Kind of (he was born and partially raised in PA and VA)
What do you like most about your state? I get to see all the seasons
What do you like least about your state? Winters can be too cold
How big is the town/city in which you live? The city is about 26000 and the county is about 73000. We live in the county.

March 6th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Which state do you currently live? Alberta
Is that where you were born and raised? no i was born and raised in Manitoba
Is your dh/so from your state? he also grew up in Manitoba
What do you like most about your state? about alberta i love the mountains they are so gorgeous and i love how green it is
What do you like least about your state? nothing specific, i just wish my family lived closer
How big is the town/city in which you live? Calgary is a city of 1,065,455 according to the last census

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

March 7th, 2010, 09:11 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Which state do you currently live? Saskatchwan
Is that where you were born and raised? I was born in SK, lived in both BC & AB, moved back to SK when I was 6, lived in SK for 13 years, moved to AB, then moved back to SK, LOL.
Is your dh/so from your state? Yes, he was born & raised here, except when we lived in AB,
What do you like most about your state? It can be pretty, when it's not freezing cold!
What do you like least about your state? The winters are too long & too cold.
How big is the town/city in which you live? I live in the small town my husband lived in for his entire life (minus our AB stint). It's SMALL, only 3500 people. Everyone knows everyone. I hear at least once a day, how my boys look just like DH did when he was little, or that they must be Alfie G****s grandkids, they look just like him! I'm friends with DH's ex girlfriends, & yeah. It's very small town!!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

March 7th, 2010, 09:25 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Which state do you currently live? Nebraska
Is that where you were born and raised? Yep
Is your dh/so from your state? Yep
What do you like most about your state? All of the farming/agriculture (I am a farmgirl! LOL!) And maybe someday soon, Husker football. We finally got a good coach!!
What do you like least about your state? Taxes (just to name one of the many)
How big is the town/city in which you live? I live on a farm in the middle of no where but towns closest to me: when I was growing up - approx 700 people, town closest to me now - approx 20 people (no that's not a typo! LOL!), next closest town to me now - approx 1800 people.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 7th, 2010, 12:35 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Which state do you currently live? I live in the province of Ontario

Is that where you were born and raised? Yes I was born and raised and still live in London, Ontario

Is your dh/so from your state? Yes he is

What do you like most about your state? The many things we have here to go and see and do with the kids

What do you like least about your state? How are winters can be long and cold...not a winter girl. LOL

How big is the town/city in which you live? 350,000 people

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search