Your completed pages and albums....

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Are all of your completed pages in albums? Do you put them in albums as you go? If not how to you store them in the mean time?

I don't always scrap in order so I have 12x12 totes that I keep them in until an album is complete and then I assemble it. I finally got around to putting the 2nd half of pages into an album for caden's first year (and it is stuffed... I might just have to make his 1st year into 3 volumes lol) and it made me wonder if I was the only one with stacks of pages waiting for albums, hehe.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
March 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I store my pages (finished or not) in the album they will go in - until I find something else to store them in as it is a pain to have to take them out and move them all the time.

Do you write on the back of your pages so that you remember where they will go/what order they go in?? That is my biggest problem - once they are scrapped I forget what order they go in. (I don't scrap in order either).

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
I put them in the albums. I do have a couple I did the other night that i need to put in braydens album.. but its full
March 9th, 2010, 08:31 PM
ASailorsWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I use this:
Walmart.com: Sterilite 3 Drawer Wide Organizer, Set of 3: Storage & Organization

One is scrap paper, one is Alex's first yr & last is family album.

and i write the month and yr on the back in pencil

March 9th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I use a 12x12 bing to keep my pages in, once I'm done scrapping them I'll put them in as many albums that I need.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
March 10th, 2010, 05:21 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Most of my finished pages are sitting in a pile. I try to scrap in order, but sometimes I don't. I need to start a family album, but then need to figure out which ones will go in Trevor's baby album. I have a stack of about 60 pages, lol.

March 10th, 2010, 07:47 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I try and put them in albums but most of mine are full and I have a huge stack of layouts that need to go in an album. I really need to buy a few new albums. That may have to go on the top of my scrappy wish list. For now I am keeping them in one of those 5 drawer bins. I have one drawer dedicated for my finished layouts.
March 10th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I store mine in order and if the date isn't included in the journaling or on the page somewhere I'll either write it on the back or really small somewhere on the page.

I need to get more albums, too. I bought a few black D ring making memories albums for a great price on cropchocolate a while back and have wanted to grab more but keep forgetting to stalk to see if they come up again!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search