updating

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2010, 06:45 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm updating to my post on the March crop thread...

Carrie's abnoraml EEG results turned out to be a very bad thing. Carrie is epileptic. The doctor, who I hate, was thrilled to tell me that it's an incredibly rare form in children. It's typically seen in adults who've had a brain injury. It explains all her delays. We start her on medication on Tuesday if we can find it (it's not carried by our regular pharmacy).

Also we're losing our house. We're in a rental and the owner has decided to sell, in order to get us out she's raising the rent $300/mo starting May first.

This is our month of april, Carrie's got speech therepy weekly, and occupation therepy weekly, physical therepy every other week, I start school on April 12, Chris has surgery April 1st, a well baby appt later this week, Carrie's opthalmologist on April 30 that we've been waiting months for... and a new baby... all of this and we have to find a place large enough for all of us, come up with the money to get it (we won't get our deposits back before we have to put new ones down on the new place) and move while juggling this schedule... and Carrie's got gymnastics on Mondays, but that we could give up if we had to.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
March 29th, 2010, 10:40 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Alycia big hugs to you. I am so sorry.

I can't believe that about your place you are renting. Who raises the rent just to get you out. Just plain inconsiderate.

Take it one day at a time. Just focus on those 2 beautiful girls and you will get through the month of April

HUGS!
March 29th, 2010, 01:47 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big Hugs Alycia. So sorry about Carrie's diagnosis. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I also cannot believe how the owner of the house you are renting is handling your housing situation. That is just ridiculous about raising the rent just to get your family to move out. I hope you are able to find a new place and move with your families hectic schedule. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you go through all this.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 31st, 2010, 08:03 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Lots of hugs, thoughts, and prayers for you and your family! I hope you were able to track down the medication and that you see a quick improvement. And thats terrible about the house - that would be hard no matter when but on top of everything else, ugh. I hope you're able to find a new home quickly and that moving goes smoothly.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
April 3rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
oh that's horrible about the rent and so sorry Carrie's test results came out that way, wish we could help some way

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search