Who is working on setting up or reorganizing their scrap space?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
It seems several of us are in the process of either setting up new spaces or re organizing or current ones (like myself! The fun part of spring cleaning!!)

So what are you up to? What have you done and what is still on your to do list? How are you organizing your supplies? any tips and tricks to share?

And pics are always welcome

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
April 12th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I wish I had a dedicated scrap space!

April 12th, 2010, 04:53 PM
What about transforming an extra closet (if you have one, I know closet space in our house is at a premium!) into a scrap closet!?!

http://www.hamersleyfamily.com/studio/uploaded_images/elfaCraftCloset_xl-789491.jpg

http://images.meredith.com/sbe/images/2009/10/ss_storage-closet_1.jpg

Article:
Scrapbook-Supplies Storage Closet

Those closets are nicer than my area

April 12th, 2010, 06:15 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Those closets are cool. I really need to get my area under control. I was waiting for another picture organizer to come in that I ordered. But so far nothing . I need to just get it done.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 12th, 2010, 07:56 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I am!! I bought those cubes from Michaels and I am in the process of organizing everything now. I will take pics when it is all done. I would love to get more of the cubes but I don't think I have room for more right now.
April 12th, 2010, 10:28 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're moving this month, so I will be working on one very soon... I JUST got mine set up here

"Disability is not a brave struggle or Ďcourage in the face of adversity.í Disability is an art. Itís an ingenious way to live."
April 13th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I canít wait to see everyones spaces!

I have a lot to do - right now I canít even see my desk because I stopped in the middle of trying to get things organized the other night. I did get Cadenís play area cleaned up and other areas of the basement so now I want to focus on my area! I really need to find a better way of organizing my patterned paper - I often forget about my paper packs and now I have multiple pieces (paper, chipboard, embellishments) from different lines so Iíd like to keep those together, too, without forgetting about them. I think after dinner Iíll head downstairs and hopefully make some progress!

Iím loving this! From the looks of it, its just a towel bar with ringsÖ too bad it wouldnít work in my space

(from the pinkpaislee blog)

Iíd like to get one of those clip it ups eventually, too - and I need a better way to store my ribbon. One day when we buy our new house Iíll get a permanent scrap space and then Iíll really go all out hehe

April 13th, 2010, 09:40 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are trying to decide if we want to finish our basement. If we do, I will have dedicated scrapping space!! We will be hiring someone to do it so we can do whatever we want!! I'm looking at the drawing of our basement right now trying to envision things. It won't even be a room that I will need to re-purpose, so the possibilities are endless. Gosh, I'm so excited!!

April 13th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie429 View Post
What about transforming an extra closet (if you have one, I know closet space in our house is at a premium!) into a scrap closet!?!

http://www.hamersleyfamily.com/studio/uploaded_images/elfaCraftCloset_xl-789491.jpg

http://images.meredith.com/sbe/images/2009/10/ss_storage-closet_1.jpg

Article:
Scrapbook-Supplies Storage Closet

Those closets are nicer than my area
That would be a great idea! If I had one...lol Maybe one day...

April 13th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am, sort of, it's just a desk but I need to get stuff cleaned out of it and find a place to put the laptop that I never use so I have the space for my scrap stuff.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
April 13th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i want to move all the furniture around i want to paint, it's hard to do anything when we have had so much company, mil is coming again in 2 weeks. i want to put up shelves and when we can afford it we are going to install a murphy bed with built in storage for my scrap stuff and then i can arrange my desks so that they are not int he way of the bed pulling down when we have company. here are a few pics that i took a month ago

my very messy desk

my shelf and desk with my cricut

my cricut cartridges and Tristan's coloring under the desk

the kids space they watch a movie on the laptop and i bring the swing down for Holden

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search