April's crop chat thread

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2010, 08:00 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
ladies! I hope you enjoy all of the challenges we have for you. We are also going to have a game to play. Keep your eyes out for that!

Once again for anyone that completes all challenges your name will go into a draw for a prize from me. You have until next Friday at noon to have all your layouts posted. I will then draw a name Friday night and post the winner.

I hope many of you have already started working on your layouts. Don't forget to check in here so we know how things are going. Or if you get stuck on anything or need some inspiration come ask and I am sure someone will be able to help you out.

HAVE FUN!!!!
April 17th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
We have some errands to run and things to get done around the house but I'm hoping to get a little scrapping in today, too!

Also for this month's game we'll be having a scavenger hunt!!! I'll get the list posted in a few

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
April 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I've planned out my pages. Now I just need to do them.

April 17th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Totally forgot about the crop! GAH! Luckily I was planning on trying to finish 2008 this weekend anyway. =p

April 17th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
it felt so good to scrap again last night, so happy i finished one. I was hoping to do more today but can't, well i could but i promised a friend i would go shopping this afternoon and then we just now got free tickets to a hockey game and we are all going to go, so tomorrow hopefully

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

April 17th, 2010, 10:01 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Super disappointed that I don't get to participate this month. there are such great challenges I've already got some pages planned out in my head. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or Ďcourage in the face of adversity.í Disability is an art. Itís an ingenious way to live."
April 18th, 2010, 08:58 PM
so didn't get any done today, slept in this morning which was so nice and then when DH and ryland were at ball hockey, Tristan got sick all over the couch, so not nice to clean, he is feeling alot better now thankfully and is in bed so maybe i can get a page done now

April 18th, 2010, 10:11 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hoping to get some pages done this week, but don't think I will get all 8 done. This week has turned into a very busy week here. Have to get housework caught up after being sick all last week - still a little sick now but have to get it done for company next week. Also, have a drs appointment on Thursday and will be working cows on this coming Saturday so have to get food made up for that ahead of time (food for like 10-15 people). Can't wait to see everyone's pages!!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

April 19th, 2010, 06:19 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I decided to get my hair cut yesterday, so no scrapping for me this weekend. Maybe I can do one or two pages this week. DH is off all week, so maybe I can do some.

April 19th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Good morning ladies!

I didnít get as much done as I was hoping but I did get my scrap space cleaned and organized! Took the better part of my Sunday to do it but now I can actually have a space to work again I also got one of the challenges done (#1), just need to take a pic and I have the photos for a few other challenges picked out so I hope to get those done this week.

Today I have to take Caden to his 2nd folloup with one of the surgeons and then I want to take the boys on a walk to hopefully collect a few more pics for the scavenger hunt When I get them down for a nap Iím hoping to scrap but I very well might be taking a nap myself, hehe.

April 19th, 2010, 02:09 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Hey all!! Hopefully I can stick around for awhile, if things will stay quiet for a bit! We had another busy weekend of hockey, including a nice little 3 hour trip to a random dr in the city, because my silly 6 year old tried to rip the top of his thumb off (even fractured it to boot). Now, we have no hockey until Sunday, and the boys' birthday party Friday night, so maybe I can get all 8 challenges done!! Unless Ryden bleeds through his wrap again, he shouldn't have to go back to the dr at all, so I'm hoping to scrap a LOT this week!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

April 19th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Amanda how did your hair turn out?

Carrie how was Caden's follow up?

omg Robyn, how scary, how is Ryden tonight? hope you get to scrap this week

I hope to get a page done tonight we will see how the boys behave and go to bed

April 19th, 2010, 09:34 PM
So I just accidentally did 2 challenges in one layout, is that okay? It was the "earth day" one and the "new" one. I can totally do new on a different LO if you ladies think I should

April 19th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Brittanie i just did the same thing, i did the earth day and the doodling one on the same page, i actually doodled on the recycled piece I got a page and a half done tonight but i will post them tomorrow evening when i finish the second page

April 20th, 2010, 07:35 PM
To keep it fair on the prize I think there needs to be 8 pages/challenges done but combining is okay otherwise! The few pages I have in my head would work perfectly combined so I might end up doing it this crop, too!

Tamara - his check up went great and the surgeon said he doesnít think he needed to see us again, so hopefully Cadenís little body agrees - he has been doing great! Still makes this funky noise from time to time but even that seems to be getting better. He has a little hole on his big incision that I donít like but the surgeon said its just one of the stitches and its nothing to worry about. He had another stitch actually sticking out of one of the smaller incisions that I think was keeping it from healing *** quickly as the others but the surgeon was able to snip that off and already I see a difference.

Robyn - Ick! Glad he is doing better but ouch!

What is everyone up to the rest of the week? Weíve been really busy here but I think the rest of the week looks pretty calm and I should be able to get some time in to scrap. I have some errands to run Thursday and I might have to take Parker to the doctor but other than that and normal house stuff I think I should have some time! Once we get the kids to bed and I give Parker a nice bath I think Iíll head downstairs and work on a few challenges.

April 20th, 2010, 09:18 PM
My sister is actually coming into town tomorrow for a week but she has said "we're TOTALLY scrapping together! But my table is out where she and her boys will be sleeping, so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to finish.

April 20th, 2010, 09:25 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Thanks guys! Tamara, Ryden is totally fine. He didn't cry at all, the silly kid!! I keep asking if he needs Tylenol, if it hurts, nothing. He tells me he is fine & that I need to relax, LOL! He's been jumping on the trampoline, riding his bike, everything. Unbelievable!

Tonight, I'm hoping to clean my desk off & start planning out some pages. Then I will print the pictures tomorrow & scrap scrap scrap! I hope to get them all done by the time the boys' birthday party starts on Friday, because we will busy busy after that. Friends coming over after the party, another birthday Saturday, practice in Aberdeen on Sunday. Good grief.

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search