Hey ladies

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Looking through some of the posts and noticing that it looks like a lot of people haven't been around in awhile. Hope you all are doing good.

I have finally branched out with my MemoryWorks business and trying to actually get it off the ground. And I am almost done with this semester of school. I am seriously hoping to get some pages done during the summer months as I haven't really scrapbooked at all lately I miss it so.

Well, I hope to be around more soon. And hope everyone is doing good.
April 25th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Hi Gina! Glad to hear things are going well even though busy and yay for being around more this summer! Iím not sure what it is about pregnancy that seems to steal ones scrapping bug but I know I got next to nothing done while I was pregnant with Parker. I canít believe youíre already 27 weeks!!

I havenít heard of memory works before but I looked around your site briefly and it looks really interesting - Iíll have to check it out more when the kids go down for their naps. Good luck with everything!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
April 27th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
welcome back Gina, i hardly got any scrapping done when i was pregnant with Holden, how is yours coming along?

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

April 28th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Thanks ladies. I haven't gotten much done at all. Matter of fact the last page I scrapped was the scrapbuilder's page a few months back. School has taken up most of my time. My last assignment is due this evening so I am hoping to get some done this weekend. I just bought a Creative Memories bag with some tools and paper, stickers, embellishments, etc. from a friend of mine and want to use some of that

I hadn't heard of MemoryWorks either until I saw it in a catalog. The products are very good and I am now in I am really hoping to get it picked up some.
April 30th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i hadn't heard of them, they look like a pretty good company

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search