i want to see YOU!!!!!!!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
hey pretty ladies, i want to see a picture of you, I would like to put a face with a name. if your are uncomfortable with that, it's ok maybe just share something about yourself.

Here is me, most of you know me, but some of you are newer so. . .

Hi i am Tamara, I am addicted to scrapbooking but haven't done it very regularly lately and i am going to change that. I am a SAHM to 3 boys, yes i said 3. Ryland is 5 and such a cuddly boy, Tristan is 2 and a half and is my mischief maker, and Holden is 3 months old and such a happy, content baby. my wonderful DH is Richard and we will have been married 8 years this June.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

May 1st, 2010, 09:28 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not particularly recent cause I'm not loving my post baby #2 body...

This one is about October 2008. I know it's not a good shot, but I think I have like 3 pics of me sine Chris and I got married

This is our wedding day

My name is Alycia. I love to scrap. I get more addicted the more I do it. hubby is a soldier. Chris and I have been married 3.5 years and are gonig strong... which if you'd have asked anyone that 3.5 years ago they'd have never believed we'd be here...

We married after knowing each other in person for 3 days. We had talked on line for only 2 months. We met Sept 15th and married the 18. 13 months later little Carrie was born.

Carrie had Temporal lobe epilepsy, we've searched for a diagnosis for 2 years and finally got one about a month ago. She is 2.5 and can not walk or talk and has some pretty seriousl sensory problems. We have doctor or therepist appointments for her at least 3 times a week. (The only thing really that keeps me from scrapping, cause I miss out on all the cleaning I need to in order to make it to appts). I love that girl so much more because of all the stuff we've had to go through (2 MRI's, EEG, 2 EKG's, countless blood tests, 14 doctors in 9 differant specialties and the list could continue)

And then there is my bug 7 days older than Tamara's little Holden Just like Holden she's simply content and sweet. She was born to be a little sister, she doesn't even mind when carrie is a little rough with her. through my whole pregnancy they told me she could have carries same issues, but shes doing so many thing that carrie never did that it now seems unlikely.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or Ďcourage in the face of adversity.í Disability is an art. Itís an ingenious way to live."
May 3rd, 2010, 07:17 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Hi Iím Carrie - SAHM to Caden (3) and Parker (almost 4 months!) and Wife to Steve for 4 years as of this past Thursday (April 29th). I love to scrap but donít get nearly as much time as Iíd like to do it. Iím hoping now that Parker is getting a little older and weíre settled into a much better routine, things will calm down a bit more in other areas of life so I can make more time! Iím only up to June 2008 on the kidsí books and Iíd really, really like to make some progress. I also love to make cards, paint, alter items, organize, and Iíd love to get more into sewing and knitting. My mom and I are starting Cake decorating classes, too, which Iím really excited about

These are probably the most recent pics of me (that I look decent in and other than when Parker was first born lol - Iíve been avoiding the camera) - From our maternity photos a few months ago..

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 3rd, 2010, 10:03 PM
Alycia you and your DH look so happy, what a great photo. and your girls are so beautiful

Carrie i wish i had a good photographer around here, your maternity pictures turned out so good. Happy belated anniversary

May 4th, 2010, 09:54 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tamara - thank you. We are very very happy and in that shot, dang near giddy, lol if only we knew the fall out that was coming In the end obviously all worth it

Both- I'm secretly (not so much now) way jealous of your boys. I always wanted a houseful of boys, maybe a little girl last, but I'd have been happy with a whole football team. I love my house of pink more than I could have imagined, but when I see all blue home, I have to admit I am always a little jealous.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or Ďcourage in the face of adversity.í Disability is an art. Itís an ingenious way to live."
May 4th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Alycia i think it goes both ways alot of the time, i would love to have a little girl someday, but if i don't i am perfectly happy with my boys, I love them so much

May 4th, 2010, 01:22 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Hello!! I am Robyn, I'm 27. My DH & I have been married for a little over 8 years, and we have 2 little boys, they just turned 6 & 8 in April (they are 1 day short of 2 years apart). I am a SAHM as well, but just started a home business. I sell crocheted hats & just started making little hair clippies.

This is DH & I, in West Edmonton Mall. It's a BAD picture, we had just gotten into Edm, which is an 8 hour drive from where we live, so I was exhausted, we had left at 8am.

Here I am with Anson & Ryden, at Rexall Place in Edm, with the statue of Wayne Gretzky.

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

May 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
I am Gina. I am 32 married to my high school sweetheart Jason for 3 years on the 26th of this month. We have been together (this time) for 5 years. We separated after school and fate brought us back together 8 years later. We have 3 kids between the 2 of us with our 4th due on July 23rd (our 2nd together). TJ is 10 and is my son from my first marriage,, he is the sports kid. Alex is also 10 (5 days older to be exact) he is Jason's son from his 1st marriage, he is our booksmart kid. He lives with us also. Sam is 3 and such a trouble maker but a cute one to boot. And Baby #4 is a boy also...Gabriel Quinn is due July 23rd although I will more than likely have a c-sec with him also and will be at least 1 week early.

Here is the most recent picture of me. Actually taken yesterday to document the baby bump.

May 4th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Love being able to put a face to the name!

Robyn - that mall looks like fun, are you on a pirate ship?

Gina - adorable bump!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 4th, 2010, 10:19 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
It is, Carrie!! It's a replica of the Santa Maria, & it's on like a pond in the middle of the mall. You can play bumper boats next to it, go on a submarine dibe by it, it's cool!!! That mall also has a water park, sealions, lemu exhibit, an cavern exhibit (with sharks, turtles, sea lions, etc), an ice rink & an amusement park. Plus stores. It's crazy big!!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

May 5th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
Wow, now that is a mall!
May 5th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
sealions, lemu exhibit, an cavern exhibit (with sharks, turtles, sea lions, etc),
i didn't know about those, i will have to check them out when we go next

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search