We're going to.... (OT)

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Disney World!!!!!! I am so unbelievably excited We're going to go for a week in September, so 4 months from now. We decided to go pretty quickly and thats what I've been doing the last 2 days - researching, making reservations, picking out restaurants. I think I have it pretty much set (in terms of activities) but Steve and I are going to go through things when he gets home tonight and then once we get all our guide books and such. I can't wait!!

Now I'm going to finally have a reason to buy the Micky cart - I want to make little autograph books for the kids, too.

I realize Parker isn't going to remember any of this and Caden won't remember all of it, but I still think we'll all have a blast - we took Caden on a cruise when he was 10mo and it was so easy to travel with him so we were hoping to do something when Parker was around that age. Plus after the March we had, I think we all (and especially Caden) deserve a vacation!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 13th, 2010, 11:50 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You guys totally deserve the vacation... and it doesn't matter if he remembers it cause of all the pictures you'll be taking with that new camera you got for mother's day!!

I love the autograph book idea!

Sounds like it's going to be a great time

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
May 13th, 2010, 03:46 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like so much fun!!!! The autograph books sound like a great idea!!!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

May 13th, 2010, 04:32 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like fun!! I am jealous. I think that will be a trip we make in 5 years or so.

May 13th, 2010, 05:28 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
That is going to be so much fun! And the autograph books will be so cute!! I can't wait to see them!!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

May 13th, 2010, 07:42 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I am so jealous!! I can't wait to take our kids to Disney. I am really hoping we can go next year.

The autograph books sound like they will be cute! Can't wait to see pics when you get them done.
May 13th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i have the mickey cartridge it is cute. you are so lucky i am very jealous, have you told Caden yet? is he excited? the Autograph books are a great idea. You guys definitely deserve a vacation.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

May 14th, 2010, 12:07 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Oh that is really exciting!!!

FYI Cricut is going to be coming out with a Toy Story cartridge

May 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Thanks girls! I'm so excited!! Imagine all the disney scrapping I'll have to do, hehe. Hopefully I can get a little caught up before we go (and maybe that will help the time pass more quickly!)

I can't find what I want to make the autograph books so I think I'm just going to get these - 22 pages should be enough, right? I want a 6x8 size so I might have to get one that only would have 18 pages... so that would be fine? You can fit more than one autograph per page I'd assume.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...+Album+-+4+x+6

This will be my 5th time going but I haven't been in over 11 years - and now I'm taking MY kids, crazy!

I have told Caden and he gets excited and wants to go see Mickey RIGHT NOW! hehe. I DVR'ed a bunch of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shows so he is excited about that.

I can't wait! I already have most of the trip planned but that was a must - the restaurants book up super quick and we weren't even able to get into everything we wanted.

We're also doing the Mickey's not so scary halloween party which I'm really excited about. I already got a costume for Parker but now I need to figure out something for Caden (we're not used to warm weather halloween, so this is though for me!).

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 14th, 2010, 08:30 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I'd go ahead with the bigger size, and do one autograph per page, cause I think I'd want to go back and put a picture of the kiddo with the character and make it a memory book, just my 2 cents though. Those books look cute

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search