May crop chat!!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2010, 05:10 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad Carrie is doing better!

I am done with the challenges!! Yay and I didn't have to wait until last minute.

May 19th, 2010, 07:40 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you for all the well wishes. I'm stoked about it. She took her walker over uneven grass monday (which is supposed to be really hard) and did it like a champ!!

I only have 1 page left on the challenges. I'm hoping to get to it tonight

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
May 19th, 2010, 07:58 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I am halfway done, yay!! I will finish the other ones today/tomrrow & have them posted by 3pm my time tomorrow. We leave tomorrow night for Saskatoon, Anson has a hockey tournament there. It's also May Long weekend here, but this is the first year we aren't going to the lake or having a big BBQ Oh well. I also have to take the boys to eye appts today, then Anson has ball tonight at 6:30. I'm ready for July, when we only have a week long hockey camp to worry about & maybe swimming lessons!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

May 20th, 2010, 07:10 AM
very sad coincidence. The photos I did for Challenge #8 are the only time I've met g-gpa Frank. He's a great guy and that same day Chris and I were talkingabout taking Kate to see him since he's getting on the older side of things....

That same day I scrapped him he passed away. We found out last night.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
May 20th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Carrie spoke!! She said "mama" twice tonight... very intentionally!! I'm really hoping it sticks this time (she's said it before for a day or two and then goes months without uttering another word)

With Carrie on her meds I'm kind of thinking it will, and maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it sounded differently to me tonight than it as before.

May 21st, 2010, 09:34 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Alycia - Congrats on all of the great progress Carrie has been making!! Wtg to her!! Sorry to hear about your loss though.

Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days - its been hectic! We also took the boys to the zoo yesterday and had a blast we were beat by the time we got home! On the way there we stopped at custom crops so i could pick up my mickey cart though - They have good prices but are sooo slow to ship and the cart still wasn't going to ship for another week so I decided to just pick it up. So hopefully I'll get some scrapping in tomorrow

Also, I'll be updating the scoreboard tomorrow - I was going to do it earlier but decided it would make more sense to do it once hte crop was over.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 21st, 2010, 10:32 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
I'll have to check them out. My grass allergy is seriously wreaking havic with me today, I can hardly function. Blech it has never been this bad

May 21st, 2010, 06:11 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry for your loss Alycia. But hooray for Carrie!! I hope she keeps it up!!

I have only managed to get 2 of the challenges done this week. I was hoping to get more done. It was a pretty tough week, pregnancy wise, for me though. I was pretty depressed yesterday and the day before. I was hoping to hear that my body was doing something to get ready for baby, but am still sitting at not dilated or effaced at all. Posted about it on the June 2010 DDC and the girls reminded me that it is possible to go from nothing to full blown labor in 1 day, so am feeling much better today. I do have pictures picked out and ideas for pages for some of the other challenges, so will still try to get those done here sometime soon.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

May 21st, 2010, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your lack of progress, but I agree with the ladies on the board. With both pregnancies I went from no progress (no effacement or dilation) to 3 cm in 1 day and from 4 cm to 10 in 30 MIN!! So you still never know when that boy will make his debut!

May 21st, 2010, 10:15 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Alycia that is wonderful news about Carrie, you must be so happy. Holden is teething too but mostly just drool. so sorry about g-gpa Frank, and how exciting for you that Carrie is saying mama, i am so happy for you. and i'm sure it was different this time.

Carrie glad you had fun at the zoo, it it near you? we go to the zoo 3-4 times a month here, the kids have a blast, but it's not as special when you go so much. Still loads of fun though.

i'm so disappointed in myself, i only got 2 of the challenges done (so don't feel bad Kelsey you weren't the only one) and i was some good idea for the other ones, can't wait to to the double page LO. i'm hoping to get alot done next week

Kelsey i now how you feel with not being dilated, i never did with any of my kids, i'm sure everything will go well for you,

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search