May crop chat!!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Hey ladies! How is everyone this fine Friday? How are we all doing on the challenges and what are your plans for this weekend??

I haven't had a chance to start any challenges but am planning to head down and scrap after dinner. I'm also feeling particularly lazy so I think I'm going to have DH pick up dinner on his way home so that I can get scrapping sooner!
I have some cleaning and such to take care of this weekend and Sunday I have a lot of errands and such to run so I'm hoping to spend a good chunk of Saturday working on challenges

We will be playing a game for the crop so keep an eye out!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
May 14th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i could be scrapping now but i have to leave to get ryland in 25 minuted so i am here instead i plan to stay up late tonight and tomorrow night, that's my best bet at getting them done. Ryland has a baseball game at 10 tomorrow morning but nothing planned for sunday.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

May 14th, 2010, 09:24 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been runnin and runnin all day. I did get 2 pages done a little bit ago between appts, but I'm hoping to get up after this to do more. Can't wait until the rest are posted

I'm averaging about a page a day, if I keep it up maybe I can catch up!!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
May 15th, 2010, 01:42 AM
The 4th challenge is going to be a little late - Photobucket isn't loading right for me so I'll post it later in the morning!

May 15th, 2010, 03:14 PM
i'm still working on the first one, i don't know why it is taking so long

May 15th, 2010, 04:50 PM
i haven't even started! been trying to all day, ugh. been one of those days!

May 15th, 2010, 05:34 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I've gotten all the challenges written down. Now to get them started. The IL were here last night through this afternoon, so didn't get anything done. Sat outside with the kids for a couple hours and now we are just relaxing. Maybe tomorrow in between laundry, I'll get some scrapping done!

May 15th, 2010, 05:43 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to get some scrapping done soooooo bad, but HAVE to get some of the house work caught up first. UGH! I hate housework!!! Everyone's pages have been GREAT so far!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

May 15th, 2010, 06:35 PM
I'm hoping to get the reset done tonight (carrie was a toot today limiting my scrappy time) then I have to clean house tomorrow

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
May 15th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Well I got 2 layouts done and am working on the 3rd - hoping to get a few more done tonight (just got done putting the kids to bed!) Tomorrow I won't have time to scrap and the rest of the week looks pretty bad, too (Dh has a meeting monday after work, tuesday is cake class, wednesday we have plans, Thursday we're going to the zoo) So hopefully I'll get a few more done tonight!

May 15th, 2010, 09:00 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Hey all!! I haven't started the crop yet Yesterday was the 3rd day of our garage sale, I came home & just laid on the couch, LOL. Today, I cleaned my house (it was a DISASTER after being at a garage sale for 3 days, with ball right after!), and did laundry. Tomorrow is not good either. Anson has 2 games in Saskatoon (2 hours away), so we are leaving at 7:30am, and won't be home until after 8. If I don't crash instantly, maybe I'll get something done!! Otherwise, I'll scrap during the week now, since the house is clean & we only have ball 4 nights this week.

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

May 16th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Tonight I had hoped to get the rest done, but I spent ALL night on one page... and I HATE it. (love the distressing of the pic though)... so likelihood is that I'll tear it apart tomorrow and redo it... wasted night

May 16th, 2010, 07:12 AM
I have gotten one challenge done. Hoping to get to a couple more today!

May 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I got 6 of the challenges done. I still need to put titles on 5 of them, but the hard part is done. I still have to do the 'Real' and altering the photo challenge. Hopefully I will get to them this week. If not, then it will be Friday night.

May 16th, 2010, 08:23 PM
well i only got two done, but i like them both, that darn cartoon one took all day though, to many pieces i guess, i am hoping to plan out the rest tonight so i can fit them in during free pieces of time during the day, but i don't know, we have baseball and soccer, Monday to Wednesday

May 16th, 2010, 09:22 PM
really wanted to get some done today but I ahve a lot on my plate. good news though (update on us realy quick)

Carrie's using her walker pretty well, and all the things she "lost", presumably to the seizures) are back. She's playing pat-a-cake again and "counting" her fingers and she even picked up a new habit recently... she's picking her nose. Friday night we went to dinner with Chris' friends and carrie was "digging" with one finger in EACH nostril... I'm going to have to take a picture of it and scrap it... blackmail for her dating years

and kate is teething... not fussy yet, but she's chewing on EVERYTHING

Can't find the paper that says when Carrie got her first teeth I was going to use it for the double page layout... I HATE moves. The more we get "settled" the more things we find are missing

Last edited by C&K'sMama; May 16th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
May 16th, 2010, 09:30 PM
I finally got to start scrapping today!! Spent most of the time trying to pick out pictures for all of the challenges, but did get a start on my page for 3-D embellishments. There are definitely some hard challenges this month!! I have no idea what I am going to do for the "mother verse" page or the "altered photo" page.

May 17th, 2010, 12:21 PM
it's interresting how we all find challenges in differant idea. Like Kelsey, you see challenges in thos pages, which I found 2 of the easiest. I struggle with the "real life item" page and the sketch challenge

Which ones is everyone else finding to be a challenge?

May 17th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&K'sMama View Post
Carrie's using her walker pretty well, and all the things she "lost", presumably to the seizures) are back. She's playing pat-a-cake again and "counting" her fingers and she even picked up a new habit recently... she's picking her nose. Friday night we went to dinner with Chris' friends and carrie was "digging" with one finger in EACH nostril... I'm going to have to take a picture of it and scrap it... blackmail for her dating years

and kate is teething... not fussy yet, but she's chewing on EVERYTHING

Can't find the paper that says when Carrie got her first teeth I was going to use it for the double page layout... I HATE moves. The more we get "settled" the more things we find are missing
Meant to comment on this last night, but was pretty exhausted when I was on.

YEAH!!!! So glad to here about Carrie's progress!!! I hope Kate is an easy teether for you and doesn't do too much fussing. I hate not being able to find things!! I am trying to find DD's bubble stuff from last year so that I can snag one of her small bubble wands for the "real" challenge. Guess if I can't find it, I will have to post pics of the LO without it and then add it when we go to buy more bubble solution.

May 17th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Carrie was an easy teether, so Ithink Karma has given me mine and I won't be too upset if Kate's not.

I love the bubble wand idea. I can't wait to seehow it turns out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search