Scrapper of the week, June 7th - RjSmith1996

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
This week's scrapper is Rj! Here is a reminder of what you're supposed to post

Monday: Post an intro about you, family etc - this can be long or short, up to you!

Tuesday: Post 20 facts about yourself.

Wednesday: Share pictures of yourself, family, etc . . .

Thursday: Answer any questions the ladies might have for you (please save all questions for this day!)

Friday: Post 10 pics that other members request from you. All pic requests must be submitted by Wednesday 5 PM of your week, that way you have Wed - Fri to take, upload and post them. If you get more than 10 you can pick the 10 you would like to share, or share more than 10. It's up to you!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My name is RJ, it's actually my initials, Rebecca Jewelle. I'm not a big fan of the name, so I decided to go by my initials. I'm 21 and still looking for Mr. Right. I love reading and writing, when I was a kid my dream job was to be an author, and to be honest it still is. I'd love to be able to stay at home and write.

I'm starting up a business at home where I make cards and sell them on Etsy, I'm just starting to make cards to have in stock to be able to sell. Hopefully I'll be able to make a profit from that. I sell on eBay too so I'm pretty knowledgeable about stuff like that.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
June 8th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
20 facts about me:

1. I'm the youngest child in my family.
2. I'm the only person in my family to have brown eyes.
3. My favorite TV show is Burn Notice. (Jeffery Donovan is FINE)
4. My second favorite show is Criminal Minds
5. I love reading, and my favorite book series is Harry Potter.
6. I want to have six kids and I've already got names picked out for them.
7. My favorite color is purple.
8. I hardly ever wear make up, I actually don't like it.
9. I love yogurt, my favorite kind is cherry
10. I love music, I'm constantly listening to it and printing lyrics that I think will go well on my scrapbook pages.
11. I'm running out of things to put here.
12. I love looking at baby clothes.
13. I'm a self proclaimed Chocoholic
14. I love coming up with baby names, however I keep my favorites for my future children.
15. I've spent over an hour getting to this point in the "tell us 20 things about yourself" part of being scrapper of the week.
16. I am terrible at proper grammar.
17. When I was a kid my favorite TV show was Home Improvement
18. my favorite kind of doughnut is Hostess' powdered jelly filled doughnut's because my granny used to buy them for us grandkids.
19. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift.
20. I think I've finally run out of things to say here.

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."

Last edited by future_adoption_mommy; June 8th, 2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: I have the grammer skills of a 3rd grader.
June 8th, 2010, 11:41 AM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you on 4, 5, 8, 12, 16, 17, 19 (not sure if she's my favorite, but definately very high on the list)

Picture requests: Your favorite card you've made so far, you doing something you love to do, The first page in any one of your scrapbooks, your favorite inspiration (not sure how to word that one, but you said you save layouts and songs to use later... I want to see your favorite one... the one you can't wait to do or have all planned out)

"Disability is not a brave struggle or Ďcourage in the face of adversity.í Disability is an art. Itís an ingenious way to live."

Last edited by C&K'sMama; June 8th, 2010 at 11:44 AM.
June 8th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
How exciting you are starting your own business, i think it would be quite exciting, I also love Harry Potter

How old are you?
would you mind sharing the names that you like for your future children?
how many siblings do you have
what is your favorite movie

can i see a pictures of
- your scrappy place and your favorite tool
- a picture of your favorite outfit
- a picture of your bathroom
-

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

June 8th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaralynnb View Post
How exciting you are starting your own business, i think it would be quite exciting, I also love Harry Potter

How old are you?
would you mind sharing the names that you like for your future children?
how many siblings do you have
what is your favorite movie

can i see a pictures of
- your scrappy place and your favorite tool
- a picture of your favorite outfit
- a picture of your bathroom
-
The questions are for me to answer on Thursday right? I can't remember.

June 8th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Correct - Thursday is the day to answer questions
How exciting that you're starting your own business!! I think that would be awesome. Good luck on getting into writing, too.

So questions...

What kind of writing do you do?
What is the favorite thing you've ever written?
Do you sell cards on ebay or other items?
How long have you been scrapping/card making?

Photo requests...
Where you chat with us from (your computer area)
Favorite vacation photo
A picture of your shoes!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 9th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll upload pictures later, I've got a busy morning.

June 10th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Gahhh! I had such a busy day yesterday I forogt to up load the pictures I had ready to post sorry about that!

Now, my parents have requested that I don't post any pictures of them online and I am respecting that, so that being said, I'm posting pitcures of my "baby". The garden and the roses that my dad say are really his, but since I'm the one who actually takes care of them (weeding, watering, trenching for the roses etc.) I figure they're mine.

and I don't know how to change the size so I apologize if it's uber small/large.

My favorite part of the garden, I thinkthis a hybiscus (yeah I know I spelled that wrong.)

A close up of one of the flowers on above bush:

All the roses (which I spent four hours on on Saturday)

The Vegetable Garden, we also have a zuchinni in the front of the house, I'll have to get a picture of that later.

There's a trench behind the garden as you can maybe see, we're actually thinking of filling that in, but it will be SO expensive to do that, right now we're just leaving it alone.

I might actually have some more pictures later today so be on the look out. Sorry again for not posting them yesterday.

June 10th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Here's the answers to the questions asked earlier in the week.

How old are you? Iím 21 going on 40

Would you mind sharing the names that you like for your future children? Chloe Anastasia
Liesl Karina
Jeffery Samuel/Michael (havenít decided on that middle name)
Jack William (his middle name keeps changing too, but this week I like William)
Nickolas Campbell
Natasha Elaine

How many siblings do you have three older brother, 2 sisters in law.

What is your favorite movie? Beauty and the beast has been since I was a kid. I love Belle, her attitude is great. she's not going to jsut wait for her prince to come rescue her.

What kind of writing do you do? I write stories mostly fanfiction, Iím in the middle of writing Harry Potter fan fiction and a possible Criminal Minds and Burn Notice fan fiction.

What is the favorite thing you've ever written? ooh, that's a tough question, it's actually something I wrote for school, we had to do a "Letter to Home" from the battle lines of World War 2. I'll see if I can find it again.

Do you sell cards on ebay or other items? Other items, like movies, CDís books etc. but I may try to sell cards on eBay though.

How long have you been scrapping/card making? 7 years, I was 14 when I started.

Last edited by future_adoption_mommy; June 11th, 2010 at 09:56 AM.
June 11th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am having computer issues, I'll upload the pictures from another computer later tonight! sorry for the delay.

June 11th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Here are some of the pictures, I'll post the rest in a minute.

Oh, there's quite a bit of a mess in a couple of pictures it's been cleaned up since I took these pictures, just FYI.

A picture of my shoes these are my favorite Yes, there are stripes and polka dots on them, you do see it right.

A picture of my scrap space (aren't I organized? lol)

A picture of my favorite tool to use for scrapbooking: (I can't cut straight to save my life so I go though the blades on this quite often.)

My computer space: (sorry for the mess )

Me doing something I enjoy: I'm goofing around with some friends in the picture, we were pretending to fawn over the Fabio cutout, umm...you had to be there.

A favorite vacation photo, I'll be honest, I don't like having my picture taken, so this picture isn't of me, it's of the beach we were at. We stayed at this beach for a weekend one summer, I loved it.

a bonus picture because you all had to wait so long....A picture of my future scrap space once I go through my desk and get rid of most of the stuff.

June 11th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Here are the other pictures requested One of them had to be split into 2 pictures though.

The top for my favorite outfit:

The Jeans for my favorite outfit:

My bathroom (it's small I know.)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search