Least favorite....

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I know we all love scrapping/paper crafting, but what don't you love? What is your least favorite part of scrapping and/or making a card or page?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 9th, 2010, 06:15 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate how much paper I waste in my cricut... I hate punching eyelets.. I hate coordinating paper (cause I eally struggle with that)...

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
June 9th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
oh gosh, i guess i hate how long i take to do a page, i also hate punching eyelets but love the look

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

June 10th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate how long it takes me to do a page, that's why I scraplift so often, then I don't have to do the planning.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
June 15th, 2010, 09:46 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
I hate that I am not organized and have no idea what my stash consists of anymore! (note to self:GET ORGANIZED!)
June 15th, 2010, 09:49 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't like doing titles. I usually use my Cricut and then make stickers with the Xyron. I feel like I have so much waste, so I tend to do my titles all at once.

June 15th, 2010, 09:57 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Oh yes titles and journaling too! I hate my writing and really need to come to terms with it as I never get around to printing on the computer or using my cricut like I should!
June 15th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Titles and journaling here as well - as much as I love my ciruct, anything I make with the cricut can fall into this category lol. Some days I'll seem to be doing fantastic on time for a page, then I get to the title and journaling and an hour later...
but I still love my bug

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
June 15th, 2010, 02:52 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a weirdo I guess. I love titles! I only have 2 cricut font carts, but i feel like there are endless ways to make the titles creative. I think it's actually one of my favorite thing about building a page since I got my cricut.

I'm with you guys on journaling though.

RJ- I scraplift for the same reason. I lift pages that really inspire me and I think they go so much faster no necessarily because I don't have to do the planning, but because I see something I want to create. It's much harder for me to create out of thin air than it is when I see someone else's beautiful page. (At least that's how I like to look at it, so I don't feel as bad about so many of my pages being lifts rather than origional works).

Sunny- I have the exact same prob with jounaling. I hate my handwriting, but I never get around to printing it... I don't know if this will work for you but it's really helped me... I set aside the pages that I need to fill in the journaling (cause if put them with finished pages I will blow it off completely). then once a month or so I do just a journaling day... First off a lot of the journaling is done on solid paper, so I can type up the journal for 3 or 4 pages and print it on one pieceof cardstock... less waste, less time and when you get it all cut out and put on the pages, you feel super accomplished to be able to put several pages at once from the "in the processs" pile to the complete one. (I was really really behind recently and did this just for the journaling that I wanted on white paper... I typed them all up and printed it out and was able to "finish" 9 pages in about 1 1/2 hours, talk about feeling accomplished.)

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search