We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Ah with the crop going on this week I completely forgot I was scrapper of the week!!! So since its already Tuesday Iíll go ahead and post my intro and 20 facts, and photos - then questions on Thursday and photo requests Friday.
For starters, Iím Carrie :wave: Iím 27 years old and will be turning 28 on August 6th! DH and I met in college (graduated Ď04 - psych) and moved in together 3 months later. 3 years later we were married in our dream wedding on April 29, 2006. Our dream wedding was followed by the most amazing honeymoon and Excellence, Riviera Maya - so amazing that despite not thinking it possible (and thus throwing caution to the wind!) we conceived our first child, a boy, due January 30th. Unfortunately I developed preeclamsia around 23 weeks and spent the remainder of my pregnancy on bed rest but thankfully Caden was born, full term and healthy, on January 24, 2007. Life as 3 after that was sweet and perfect and 19mo later we decided to add to our family! However, my cycles had been thrown off after an emergency appendectomy and as it would turn out I have pcos, so we required a little extra medical assistance conceiving. Finally in April Ď09 we conceived and after a normal, uneventful pregnany, we welcomed our 2nd son, Parker Andrew, into the world on January 11, 2010.
I am now a stay at home mom with my little men and have been since since May 2006 shortly after I found out I was pregnant with Caden. I love scrapping though I donít give it nearly enough time and I also love to organize, decorate, other misc crafty things, paint, draw, etc. I can sew and knit a little but would love to get more into both, and Iíve also recently started to get into cake decorating - Iíd also like to get into this more and will be taking another class in August, but right now baking cakes at home equals eating cakes at home and I donít really need to eat any more cake!
1. I have 3 cats - Morgana, Arawen, and Lyra
2. I have a beagle named Ellie - she tends to get on my nervesÖ a lotÖ but I still love her!
3. I spend entirely too much time online
4. That time spent online leads to too much shopping
5. On the rare occasion I have no kids in the car, I love to turn the stereo up all the way and sing at the top of my lungs while driving down the street.
6. Iím usually listing to cold play or U2 while doing the above, but random radio is fair game, too.
7. I love being a SAHM and wouldnít give it up for the world, but there are times I do miss some aspects of working, but just a tiny bit
8. Thanks to my DVR Iím addicted to entirely too many TV shows
9. I have a tiny butterfly tattoo on my lower left back - its seriously tiny
10. I have a birth mark on my right foot above my toes, right in the middle of my foot
11. Weíre leaving for Disney World in 93 days!
12. Iíve become slightly obsessed with planning our Disney vacation
13. This will be my 5th time going, but DHís and the kidsí first
14. The last time I was at Disney was over 10 years ago
15. I was there with my high school marching band and marched in the parade
16. I played clarinet and marching was a forced situation lol - but it was a fun experience so Iím glad I did it.
17. Weíll be attending and dressing up for Mickeyís not so scary hallowene party while there - weíre going as a family of scarecrows with our little baby pumpkin, hehe
18. The furthest Iíve traveled is Turkey, yet Iíve never been west of the Mississippi in the US
19. I have 2 brothers (one younger, one older) and an older half sister
20. I love to scrap but there is so much more I still want to learn!
Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart