Can I see???

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2010, 08:07 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your scrapbook??

I've been hunting for another scrapbook since I found out Kate is a girl Today I looked in our remodled Wal-mart's scrappy section, and I really liked their new line of scrapbooks. So now I have both Carrie and Katie's

The way I've chosen to do it is that these are their first books and the subsequent books will be a solid coordinating color (hot pink for Carrie and red for Kate)... I chose this way because I have way too many first year photos to put in one album for Carrie and solid will be easier (and cheaper I hope) to find than a cute new book every few months when I fill another book)

I've recently figured out that I'm going to have to use pst entenders and the spacers on my books (since the DIY embellishmets make it too thick)> does anyone else use them or how do you get your pages not to be all wobbly (technical I know) in your books??

Carrie's (the one I got at Wal-mart today)

Kate's (I found this one at wal-mart about 2 years ago, but we call her our Katie-bug, so I want to use it for her)

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."

Last edited by C&K'sMama; June 27th, 2010 at 08:10 PM.
June 28th, 2010, 04:40 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have post albums for Xavier's baby book. There is one I want to get from Michael's for Trevor's baby book, but it's expensive. I need to wait until I have a 40% off coupon. After the baby book, they go into snap lock albums because I hate post albums!! I'm at work right now, so I can't take pics. If I think about it, I'll get some pics later this week.

June 28th, 2010, 09:02 PM
r&lsmama
ryans!

June 28th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
great post Alycia, i will take some pictures soon, i'm packing up most of my stuff because i am going to paint my scrapbooking room. i have a small station set up in the rec room that i will use in the mean time

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

June 29th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Cute album Ashley!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
June 30th, 2010, 02:16 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
My scrapbooks so far are plain (pink, blue, and red), but those are more "placeholders" until I find just the right album. The two you found are adorable!
July 1st, 2010, 07:33 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
I have changed to almost all 3 ring binder style...so I have just boring solid colored ones by American Crafts...
American Crafts - Modern Album - Customizable 12x12 D-Ring Album - Light Pink

But now I have just ordered one by We R Memory Keepers for my week in the life project and I love it! We r Memory Keepers...I love the tab on the spine! I plan to get the 12x12 for Laineys...I will get this one most likely....
We R Memory Keepers - Classic Leather - 12 x 12 - Three Ring Albums - Plum, BRAND NEW
July 1st, 2010, 07:58 AM
Sunny. That plum color is REALLY pretty

July 2nd, 2010, 07:50 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
thanks! I tend to go for the plain albums now because of loving the D-ring albums so much more! I do have some cute post bound that I used for my daughter though several from Japan, a K&Company one(will never buy again as had major issues with their posts etc...), and some other randoms...it does look like they are coming out with more decorated D-ring albums though so they must be catching on that more and more people are preferring their ease!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search